“Great New York style pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bella Pizza

Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great New York style pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Wow this pizza is bomb thats all there is to say. Oh and they have a Bellas on Lynnhaven Pkwy. to. There pizzas are slices .sm.med.leg and hugh all have the same great taste

Charlottesville, Virginia
“Very Good Pizza and Mozzarella Sticks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Picked the place because it was close to our hotel. Expected generic but got superior quality pizza and excellent service. Perhaps it was because we went into it with low expectations but regardless of the reason, we left singing the praises of the place. My finicky son absolutely loved the pizza. Fast and inexpensive - great quick stop for high quality pizza.

• Visited May 2014
Elkton, Maryland
“It's Not Fancy, It Doesn't Have To Be”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

Bella Pizza has a few offerings around Virginia Beach, we ate at the one in the 1400 block of Atlantic. It's a typical beach store, fixtures well worn from tons of traffic making it's way through the front doors. It is not fancy - because it doesn't have to be.

The magic happens in the kitchen. You come to a pizza shop to get good pizza, it's that simple. So when we pop into a place to grab a quick slice, we just get cheese. No other toppings. Because if they can do cheese right, I'll be back.

We'll be back to this place. It might have been the sauce, or the seasoning on the top, but whatever it was, these folks know how to make it right. It was tasty, the crust was right, and the slice was satisfying. When was the last time you had just a slice and you weren't longing for more?

Stop in, grab a slice. Savor it. Watch the people on the street. Then go about your way.

You won't need anything else. It's that good.

• Visited April 2014
Suffolk, Virginia
“Food was not BAD, service was good, but STILL in Business??”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Stopped in for a slice of pizza and zeppoles. 1) Pizza was OK, that;s it. NOT good. Zeppoles were like from a BJs frozen food bag, DENSE and CRAPPY. I'll never go in this place again, I;m not sure how they are still in business!

Visited September 2013
Ohio
“New location at 1101 Atlantic Ave ....Horrible Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

I was staying at the Hotel across the street from Bella Pizza so I walked over to order a carryout dinner. I stood at the counter for 10 min and the woman behind the counter never even looked at me to take my order. I saw that they had delivery so I went back to my hotel and called to order. The phone rang and someone was yelling in the background then they hung up on me. Needless to say I got dinner somewhere else that night.

• Visited October 2013