“God awful.”

Ranked #833 of 1,423 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
“God awful.”
Reviewed 17 September 2012

We arrived in VA Beach exhausted and just wanted dinner delivered to our hotel and didn't want pizza. So we Googled 'delivery, Chinese, VA Beach" China Harbor was the first place that popped up and we ordered. For four people with delivery charges our bill came to $55 before tip. Not fantastic but not horrific either. I got General Tso's and I do realize everyone makes it different but this was the single most disgusting Chinese I've ever had. I seemed it was twice re-fried and you could tell it was Tyson's chicken tenders used for it. Then the sauce was 90% water? It may just be me, but I've never had water sauce on Gen. Tso's, anywhere. The other dishes were no better. We took a few bites and threw out all over and got Pizza Hut. When we mentioned this to our concierge she said that not even locals go there! AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL food. Even the egg rolls and the "pork" friend rice were horrendous. How do you mess up pork fired rice?! There was a very nice American girl who answered and took our order and she was great! However, they were 20 mins late on a delivery they said would take up to 45 mins at 3 in the afternoon. NOT recommended!!

• Visited August 2012

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Best Option for Chinese Delivery near Oceanfront”
Reviewed 20 January 2012

I live near the oceanfront and have been ordering regularly from China Harbor for about the last six years. The food has always been good and delivery has always been prompt. The best thing about China Harbor: the portions - I have never been able to finish a meal in one sitting.

• Visited January 2012