“Wow!”

Zoes Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Zoes Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #85 of 1,464 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Cross street: Cypress
Reviewed 24 October 2011

We've eaten at Zoe's for 3 different special occasions. We adore this place. It is certainly pricey but it's well worth it. The ribeye/lobster tail I had this past weekend was probably the best meal I've ever had . Service is always on point & friendly! Will be back again

Reviewed 22 October 2011

Zoe's is all around excellent. The service and the atmosphere are top notch My favorite is the many choices is the eggplant lasagna. I suggest you go here for a romantic night out or to celebrate a special occasion.

1  Thank Charles S
Reviewed 1 October 2011

The food was great and the staff was very friendly

Reviewed 10 September 2011

You will regret it! With so many good restaurants to choose from you will thank me later for leaving zoe's OFF of your list!!! The only thing worth Eatting was the crab Mac and cheese. If you want quality, try Aldo's; One Fish - Two Fish; or Lynhaven's!!!!

Reviewed 12 August 2011

This restaurant is perfect when you are trying to impress and have a romantic dinner for two. I took my boyfriend here on his birhtday and we both enjoyed trying the tasting menu. I had the scallops didnt care to much for the sauce it was in but still good, the salmon was light, lobster tail was meaty and absolutely divine. Just thinking about it, I want to go back right now. It is very pricey though so be prepared to reach deep in your pockets and btw to add a lobster tail is $30 just an fyi. It would of been nice had the waitor told us this before we ordered 2 of them. After dinner (added lobster tails) two cocktails, the bill came to $222. omg!!