“Great first time”

Adventure Parasail and Rudee Inlet Jetski
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went with these guys on our first parasailing trip and it was great. They explained everything and give you the option to stay dry or be dipped in the water when they pull you back in. We chose to stay dry. The only issue I had wih the trip was I get motion sick and there were 4 other couples to go up after us so the boat ride was lengthy. Its also a little bit pricey. I recommend going the full 1000 ft even if it's your first time. We went 600 ft and everyone else went 1000 ft and it really wasn't that much difference.

There are newer reviews for Adventure Parasail and Rudee Inlet Jetski

Reviewed 1 September 2013

We made reservations for the kids for banana boating and, as adults, did not expect much from the experience but had an absolutely terrific time! We felt like special guests from the moment we met Captain Ken who went the "extra mile" to give us a wonderful ride and memorable experience including taking our photos, pointing out dolphins, and customizing a ride for two teenage boys. Most rides are created equal however Captain Ken set Adventure Parasail apart from the others!

1  Thank Norma L
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We had a blast! The captain, Scott, and his Mate, Andy, were great fun. Entertaining and safe. Polite and accommodating...The waters were a little choppy this morning but they did what they could to even the ride. We had three of us going up. My wife, daughter (11) and myself. Smooth all the way. Nice, long ride in the air. We went the 1000 foot option. On the landing they dipped us three times as my daughter was pulling up but I was reaching down...clowning good fun! Nice solid boat that ate up most of the chop.
This was the second time we have parasailed with our daughter, the last being last year with the same outfit...different crew. She loves it all..including the boat ride as the others go up.
The only thing keeping me from giving them the full 5 stars is the business end at start up.
I had found a price quoted on an apparently outdated website that gave the cost as $74 per for the 1000 ft option. Didn't think to ask price when I phoned their listed number. This morning when we go to pay...price is $90 per and they claim what I saw was a hotel coupon. It wasn't but anyway...at first I just thought I would skip the tip at the end, but the ride was so enjoyable and the crew was so professional that I tipped what I had left in my pocket anyway. No sense blaming the crew for the office snafu...

We will do it again. Double check pricing before, but definitely do it again.

2  Thank brian k
Reviewed 7 July 2013

We called ahead to place a reservation(24 hours) as recommended. I hate to say that it was pointless, but when we arrived our reservation wasn't logged. Made us a little nervous as they didn't have record of our credit card info either. The parking was a mess as we pulled in the "incorrect drive". The man who so helpfully pointed us in the right direction was more rude than helpful. There is a 10% tax added, and they ask for you to tip both the captain and first mate. All of these things would be fine, but no one likes "hidden charges". If you quote a price just stick with it...All the tedious little details aside, we totally LOVED our trip out. Bub, Mike and Cocoa the dog made the entire experience. We actually tipped them twice :)

3  Thank jamie h
Reviewed 5 July 2013

We had a great time parasailing, however our one hour trip turned into a 2 hour trip with boat and parasail complications. Crew was very generous and accomidating with making it worth our while however. Hey who knows maybe some would be glad their day out was twice as long, and it was because they were being ultra safe!

1  Thank Travelmomkap