“AMAZING!!”

Adventure Parasail and Rudee Inlet Jetski
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We went parasailing for the first time. It was awesome!! I wish I could remember both the crew members names one was Bobby. They were great. They know exactly what they are doing and they were fun. My family wasn't too sure about going but I talked them into it. They loved it!!! It was so calm and easy to do. Nothing scary about it. We did choose to be dunked into the water which was very fun! My 13 yr old son was smiling the whole time even though he didn't know if he would go or not. We did purchase the photo package for 30 plus 10% tax. They took several photos of us and gave us the memory card to bring home. Some people out with us ask other people on the boat to take pictures for them while they were up. There were 3 other groups going out with us. We got to enjoy a boat ride while everyone else was up. Want to go again next time I visit!!!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

We banana boat-ed today and plan to jetski tomorrow. The captains and crew were fun and accommodating. Fun time!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

My son (11) and I went parasailing for the first time ever today. I will admit I was nervous (trying not to show it though in front of my son). I am sooooo glad I did not let my nerves get the best of me because we had an amazing experience that we will be able to talk about for years to come.

John and Chad were fantastic! I could not have picked a better crew to do this with. They brought humor, but were very professional when it came to everyone's safety. They truly made it an all around "WICKED" awesome experience.

I know some might think its pricey, but I looked at it as a once in a lifetime thing. Life is too short and it was worth every penny to see the smile on my sons face 1,000 ft up.....

Thanks again for a wonderful time and I hope we can do it again!!!

1  Thank LMDDML
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went with these guys on our first parasailing trip and it was great. They explained everything and give you the option to stay dry or be dipped in the water when they pull you back in. We chose to stay dry. The only issue I had wih the trip was I get motion sick and there were 4 other couples to go up after us so the boat ride was lengthy. Its also a little bit pricey. I recommend going the full 1000 ft even if it's your first time. We went 600 ft and everyone else went 1000 ft and it really wasn't that much difference.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

We made reservations for the kids for banana boating and, as adults, did not expect much from the experience but had an absolutely terrific time! We felt like special guests from the moment we met Captain Ken who went the "extra mile" to give us a wonderful ride and memorable experience including taking our photos, pointing out dolphins, and customizing a ride for two teenage boys. Most rides are created equal however Captain Ken set Adventure Parasail apart from the others!

1  Thank Norma L