“Gets better each time” 4 of 5 bubbles

Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Gets better each time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

I've been here several times over the last 6 months. It's been an increasingly better experience each time. I'm very pleased with the direction the management is going. The first time, the toddler room was filthy- the floors and wallpaper was disgusting. The hand sanitizer dispensers were empty. The next time we came, the dispensers were full, and they'd replaced the toddler room floor and repainted the walls! They keep organizing and adding new things, and it gets a little cleaner each time. We went again this morning, and there was NOTHING I saw that bothered me. It looked great! I also love the open layout; I can see my child better, and it doesn't feel claustrophobic. Going to give it 4 stars instead of 5, until I see if they keep up these standards throughout the fall and winter. If you visited Bounceeez in the past and didn't like it, I recommend giving it another shot.

Visited October 2013

Virginia Beach, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Be prepared for Adults riding the slides”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

If you are in the Virginia Beach area and there is rainy weather in the forecast, you may decide to do something indoors with your children. This place appears to have all the right stuff. Inflatable slides that range in size for various aged children, seems clean and well kept.
There are signs posted on the slides that say no adults can be on the slides,however, during our 45mins of being there, 5 adults were on 3 of the slides. Management never enforced their own rules of having them come off. After repeatedly requesting management to have these adults removed from the slides, for the safety of the children, the adults were still going on them. Management at this establishment were only slightly concerned for their investment of slides, while our concern was the safety and well being of the CHILDREN who were on the slides. Management mentioned we signed a waiver which removes them from liability of injury to any children, however, in such waiver, we did see a section for injury by ADULTS.
We were very disappointed in how a few "adults" were given free reign of an environment for children. We considered getting vouchers for another visit, however, we feel this establishment will be ran by unruly patrons. I advise all parents to NOT bring their families here. It is very unfortunate people can not follow rules and that owners cannot enforce them. Awful pla

Visited July 2013