“Very Pleased. ” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Waitstaff
Dining options: Waitstaff
“Very Pleased. ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

The service was fabulous, margaritas delicious. The food was good. I was very surprised to see the reviews. We sat oitside and enjoyed the weather. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to someone.

Prince George's County, Maryland
“Save your money”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

Avoid this place at all costs. This place was within walking distance from my hotel and after learning another place I had my heart set on wasn't opening until an hour later, I had to settle on something because I was hungry. I ordered a chicken and steak quesadilla and I wasn't impressed, especially not for the $12 they charged during Happy Hour. Where are the deals? None are to be found on food, only water down or high sugary drinks. I guess patrons pay for the upcharge because of the strip location.

Visited August 2013