We stayed at Fairfield Inn & Suites at the end of October 2013 for 2 nights. All rooms are ocean front which is nice. Absolutely every employee we met was very helpful and friendly.
Our first room was a suite on the 8th floor. It was smelly and the toilet had not been cleaned in a while. We were allowed to switch rooms. Our second room was a suite on the 3rd floor. It seemed clean. Scratchy towels. A few lights were out and our sheets had a large rip but, overall we were happy with the room.
Breakfast was yummy with a decent variety of food and drinks...best of all, it's free! The lobby was clean and nicely presented. There are a couple of computers and a large TV plus coffee all day. They were decorated for Halloween which was fun.
This is our 2nd stay here. The absolute only reason we would hesitate to stay here again is the rowdy group of "homeless" people that have chosen to occupy 3 benches on the boardwalk in front of Fairfield Inn & Suites. Hats on sideways, dancing, chasing pigeons, bumming cigarettes...not something I care to see or hear every time I'm on the balcony. Sort of intimidating.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Fairfield Inn Virginia Beach
- Fairfield Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Fairfield Inn