“dont really eat here ever..but when i do its good.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Cheap Eats
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“dont really eat here ever..but when i do its good.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2008

dont really eat here ever..but when i do its good.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I loved this place. yea...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2007

I loved this place. yea my waitress was in a bad mood in the beginning of the meal but she was still trying to be polite. the food was good. i ordered a steak well done and that is exactully what i got and it wasnt over-cooked. overally i think everyone should give this place a try.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
NJ
“Way downhill........”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2007

Wow, I haven't had such a bad lunch in years.

I went to Kelly's Tavern for lunch thinking it would be a quick bite, and even though it had been a few years, I assumed the quality would be the same.

The service was abrupt and my server was sloppy, and my food was absolutely terrible. Their "famous" white chili, which I had always enjoyed was watery, had too many "raw tasting" onions and green peppers, and was an overall huge disappointment. Next I had their caesar salad with grilled chicken - hard to mess up, right? Wrong. Soggy, witled lettuce (and a horribly small portion for the price) and way too much dressing - I had asked for it on the side, but decided to give it a try anyway.

I ate about a bite and a half of the chili, and only 1/4 of my salad. When I asked for my check, the server noticed I had hardly eaten a thing, and didn't bother to ask if everything was OK. I just paid and left very dissatisfied. Save yourself the time and trouble - not worth it at all.

1 Thank TrishT29