Residence Inn by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront
US$217
GardenInn.com
US$145
US$135
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$294
US$258
  • Beachfront
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$136
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$350
US$190
US$232
US$221
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$94
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$134
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
US$167
US$141
  • Pool
All reviewsdogs stayingfront deskfull kitchenpet feevalet servicedog friendly hotelcomplimentary valetlimited parkingsmall balconyseparate bedroombreakfast roomliving areayogurtthe air conditioningneptune parkfree breakfastvirginia beach oceanfront
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 March 2011

Very nice rooms, nice little balcony, great views to the Ocean. Staff is very attentive, especially front desk. . In particular Sam (i think her name is).
Breakfast has very good selections.
Parking is limited on site but they have free valet.
Kids enjoyed pool. Location was great.
Wish they would have room service.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2011

Great view of ocean. Access to boardwalk. Room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Young, energetic staff. Good directions to activities. Windows could have been cleaner for better view.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed 9 November 2010

I chose to stay at this Residence Inn during my long weekend in Virginia Beach based on Tripadvisor reviews. I found the hotel to be very clean and pleasant, and I would happily stay there again. My suite cost about $1000 per night less than a room at the Hilton, which is the next hotel up the boardwalk. I can't imagine what would have been that much better. The hotel is pet-friendly and there were several dogs while I was there, but I didn't see/smell any pet stains or residual odors.

There were two things that I didn't like. First, there were a few occasions (2-3) where I had to wait as long as 10 minutes for someone to appear at the front desk. When I had to interact with the staff members they were courteous and helpful, but I'm not sure why there wasn't always someone at the desk. Maybe they scale back on staff during the fall/winter season. Second, while the internet is free, in my room at least it was very unstable, and my connection would frequently drop completely. If I had been paying for it I would have been really upset.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank wargoddess
Reviewed 8 November 2010

this place is the best in every way. always stay here. wonderful staff great rooms good food, location is perfect for us.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2010

I would like to say this is one of the finist hotel stays I've had to include Hilton Hotels and resorts. I would like to commend two of the personnel that were above and beyond the call of duty. Kristi Croft and Julius (didn't get his last name) they were so helpfull and curtious with a smile all the time. A very special thanks to both of them and the complete staff.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business