I would highly recommend staying at Four Sails. The staff is extrememly helpful and friendly and always willing to help. It is convenient to lots of restaurants and shopping and not far from the Neptune statue. Having a separate bedroom from the living room is definitely a plus and there is a very nice kitchen also. It's very enjoyable to sit on the balcony and enjoy the beach activity (and, see the dolphins when they happen to stop by, which they did on our stay). I have been visiting the beach for many years and stayed in lots of places, and this is definitely my favorite. It really makes you feel at home. The restaurant is not top of the line but the food is good and it's great to have a restaurant where you are staying. Very pleasant staff in the restaurant also. Would have enjoyed sitting outside but the weather was not suitable on this stay. With today's technology, it would be nice to have WiFi availiable in each room. I would also recommend that the larger vehicles (large SUV's and big trucks) park on the top level as it is very difficult to maneuver the ground level trying to get out of the parking lot. All in all, staying at Four Sails is a wonderful experience and I plan to stay on my future visits to the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Sails Resort is ideally located at the exclusive north end of the oceanfront. All units are one bedroom oceanfront suites with kitchens. We also feature an indoor heated pool, Exercise room with sauna, Sundeck, and oceanfront cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Priceline so you can book your Four Sails Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Sails Resort
- Four Sails Hotel Virginia Beach
- Four Sails Virginia Beach