It meets the basic needs for a family. Not overly fancy, but clean and functional. Hotel lobby and halls are no frill. Free bicycles. chairs and beach supplies were available. Huge over-sized jacuzzi tub in the room was very nice. View from room was beautiful.
Overall, great experience!
Parking garage is challenging and can get a little stressful when full. The turns are tight and the spaces are small. If you park and leave your vehicle mostly, it's fine though. We walked most places.
The staff is friendly and for the most part professional. Sam and Casey (spelling?) were great.
We had a one bedroom ocean front suite. The room was small, but clean and comfortable. There is a small but functional kitchen. There's no dining area per say, but a pull out desk/table will hold 4 people. There's also a small bar with 2 chairs. The bed was very good. The size of the room was a little surprising, but I suspect the hotel is older and was probably standard size when built.
The view from the 9th floor was spectacular. Imagine full moons, warm ocean breezes and an ocean view that goes on forever. The balcony actually extends across the two rooms so is quite large.
AC was excellent. It was truly frosty in our room and in the high 90s outside.
Maid service was very good - they probably spent a 1/2 hour cleaning our room. We had lots of towels.
The location of the hotel is terrific. It's right on the boardwalk and easy to walk to restaurants, etc.
You could rent movies and there were activities for the kids though we didn't participate.
There's only one elevator and it can take a while to get places. Stairs are always available.
The bill was exactly as expected. No surprises. Overall, a wonderful family vacation!
Liked it a lot- good location! Good beach supplies. Convenient with the kitchen, DVD movies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Sails Resort is ideally located at the exclusive north end of the oceanfront. All units are one bedroom oceanfront suites with kitchens. We also feature an indoor heated pool, Exercise room with sauna, Sundeck, and oceanfront cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Sails Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Sails Resort
- Four Sails Hotel Virginia Beach
- Four Sails Virginia Beach