Four Sails Resort
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$277
US$255
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Econo Lodge on the Ocean(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$134
EconoLodge
US$246
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$182
US$163
US$261
US$252
GardenInn.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$161
ComfortInn
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
US$234
  • Pool
Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$205
US$160
Hotelpower.com
All reviewsfull kitchenliving roomindoor poollarge jacuzzi tubtight parkinglong balconycd playersmall dishwasheran older resortsingle elevatorwell equipped kitchendouble balconytime sharefree bikesslow elevatorbeach chairsoff season
Reviewed 22 June 2013

My family and I had a one week stay at Four Sails Resort. We weren't sure what to expect since we had never been to this hotel, let alone Virginia Beach. We stayed in a penthouse suite which was very spacious and clean. The staff were very friendly and we enjoyed the free bike rentals and in hotel restaurant. The beach was beautiful and we loved our trip. The pricing was pretty affordable and it was a very nice place. We only have 3 complaints being that the parking garage is VERY tight. We drove an SUV and it was a very tight squeeze. The indoor pool is very small which can be crowded with a lot of visitors at the hotel. Lastly, there is only one elevator which is okay if there aren't a lot of visitors, but if so, be prepared to wait awhile to get on, and to make many stops on the way to your destination.

Room Tip: Penthouse suites are very nice, beautiful view with large balcony and large windows.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank CourtNew
Reviewed 21 June 2013

My husband and i love virginia beach! I love the resort! We had a 2 bedroom penthouse and it was quite nice!! The building is not to impressive from the outside but inside was very different!!! The staff are all very friendly and are willing to go an extra mile for your stay to be comfortable and happy!!! The place is clean and beds are comfortable as well!!! Very good location to everything!!! We will definitely come back and i highly recommend four sails to anyone!!!! Love it!!!! Thanks to all the staff for making our vacation fun and enjoyable!!!

1  Thank Nuha S
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I have stayed in hotels and timeshares all over the world. It was here at the Four Sails, that one particular front desk worker went above and beyond like I have never seen. Our families luggage arrived a day late because of a flight connection, and believe it or not I left my wallet in the taxi cab. Arriving at the hotel i was still able to check in, because I had stayed there numerous times in the past. Having that prior client relationship with their customers, the front desk staff member Theresa, offered to buy me and my 2 children lunch while the taxi company attempted to track down my wallet. I took her up on the offer, and we went out for pizza after a long days flight to Virginia Beach. My wallet showed up a few hours later, but the kindness Theresa displayed will never be forgotten.

The hotel was also very clean, but after the customer service we recieved, I don't think I could have complained if I wanted too...

Room Tip: Enjoy the beach
3  Thank Raymond V
Reviewed 18 June 2013

We met our Son and his family in Virginia Beach. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The view was awesome. There was a volleyball tournament on the beach during our stay. But the beach is so wide that there was still plenty of room to have fun. We spent quite a bit of time in the indoor pool also. The pool and area around it was kept nice and clean. This is a very nice resort for a family vacation I would recommend to family and friends with no hesitation.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

While visiting Virginia Beach I had the pleasure of staying at the Four Sails Resort. The room was clean, well equipped, and had a great view of the sea and local events occuring on the beach/boardwalk near the hotel. The kitchenette in the room was a wonder amenity.

Everyone from housekeeping to the maintenance department was friendly. The front desk staff was more then helpful with providing activity and dining recommendations.

I would highly recommend this location to any visitor and would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Try for oceanview room because there may be a volleyball event being run at the same time as your stay. The beach courts are set up right in front of the hotel and will offer some entertainment while sitting on the balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business