“A perfect experience and super clean”
Review of Four Sails Resort

Four Sails Resort
Ranked #14 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

This place has everything you need for a perfect vacation. Each room is spacious and beautifully appointed. Very friendly staff. Would recommend Of waiting room 403 as it is directly off to swimming pool which is usually full of children screaming and playing.

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed 23 June 2013

I just got back from a trip with a fellow retiree; we took a teen friend to the beach for a few days. We wanted a reasonably priced hotel where our teen could have some privacy. We used Trip Advisor to find a hotel, and we were delighted with the results. The price was right, we found a well-stocked kitchenette (complete with bits of dishwashing liquid and dishwasher detergent); a bed in a separate room for us and a pull-out couch for the teen, who could stay up late and not bother us! We both had sliding glass doors and a balcony with ocean view. The hotel provided beach chairs, bikes (!), even beach toys for borrowing. Our teen even went to Bingo at the pool. We felt like Four Sails really did go above and beyond to provide the little extras that please and surprise. It made our visit very comfortable. We left very satisfied and would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Veronica031
Reviewed 22 June 2013

My family and I had a one week stay at Four Sails Resort. We weren't sure what to expect since we had never been to this hotel, let alone Virginia Beach. We stayed in a penthouse suite which was very spacious and clean. The staff were very friendly and we enjoyed the free bike rentals and in hotel restaurant. The beach was beautiful and we loved our trip. The pricing was pretty affordable and it was a very nice place. We only have 3 complaints being that the parking garage is VERY tight. We drove an SUV and it was a very tight squeeze. The indoor pool is very small which can be crowded with a lot of visitors at the hotel. Lastly, there is only one elevator which is okay if there aren't a lot of visitors, but if so, be prepared to wait awhile to get on, and to make many stops on the way to your destination.

Room Tip: Penthouse suites are very nice, beautiful view with large balcony and large windows.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank CourtNew
Reviewed 21 June 2013

My husband and i love virginia beach! I love the resort! We had a 2 bedroom penthouse and it was quite nice!! The building is not to impressive from the outside but inside was very different!!! The staff are all very friendly and are willing to go an extra mile for your stay to be comfortable and happy!!! The place is clean and beds are comfortable as well!!! Very good location to everything!!! We will definitely come back and i highly recommend four sails to anyone!!!! Love it!!!! Thanks to all the staff for making our vacation fun and enjoyable!!!

1  Thank Nuha S
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I have stayed in hotels and timeshares all over the world. It was here at the Four Sails, that one particular front desk worker went above and beyond like I have never seen. Our families luggage arrived a day late because of a flight connection, and believe it or not I left my wallet in the taxi cab. Arriving at the hotel i was still able to check in, because I had stayed there numerous times in the past. Having that prior client relationship with their customers, the front desk staff member Theresa, offered to buy me and my 2 children lunch while the taxi company attempted to track down my wallet. I took her up on the offer, and we went out for pizza after a long days flight to Virginia Beach. My wallet showed up a few hours later, but the kindness Theresa displayed will never be forgotten.

The hotel was also very clean, but after the customer service we recieved, I don't think I could have complained if I wanted too...

Room Tip: Enjoy the beach
3  Thank Raymond V
Reviewed 18 June 2013

We met our Son and his family in Virginia Beach. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The view was awesome. There was a volleyball tournament on the beach during our stay. But the beach is so wide that there was still plenty of room to have fun. We spent quite a bit of time in the indoor pool also. The pool and area around it was kept nice and clean. This is a very nice resort for a family vacation I would recommend to family and friends with no hesitation.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

While visiting Virginia Beach I had the pleasure of staying at the Four Sails Resort. The room was clean, well equipped, and had a great view of the sea and local events occuring on the beach/boardwalk near the hotel. The kitchenette in the room was a wonder amenity.

Everyone from housekeeping to the maintenance department was friendly. The front desk staff was more then helpful with providing activity and dining recommendations.

I would highly recommend this location to any visitor and would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Try for oceanview room because there may be a volleyball event being run at the same time as your st...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business