I searched until I found a suitable inexpensive oceanfront hotel with a private balcony and a full kitchen, I finally came across Four Sailss it seemed to meet all my needs, I read all the reviews. When I got to the Hotel I was not impressed with the lobby area, but hoped that the rooms would make up for it, When I got to the room, I thought oh my goodness this is small like the reviews stated, but after being there a while it was okay for just my husband and myself, but please don't take anyone else, they said accomodations for four, but not true, even though it had a pull out sofa, four people would be tripping all over each other , other then that, the furniture needs updating but I could live with that, the room was clean and the staff was really nice , the elevator was a little slow at times and the parking was not for big vehicles vry tight parking. After my stay I was very pleased with the cost,for 3 nights, so if your looking for inexpensive and nice then try Four Sails, just for a few days. Oh yeah we love the whirlpool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Sails Resort is ideally located at the exclusive north end of the oceanfront. All units are one bedroom oceanfront suites with kitchens. We also feature an indoor heated pool, Exercise room with sauna, Sundeck, and oceanfront cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Sails Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Sails Hotel Virginia Beach
- 4 Sails Resort
- Four Sails Virginia Beach