We moved to this hotel when our original booking was less than impressive. What a result! Nice sized kitchen, comfortable bed, big jetted tub, two big televisions, private balconies with perfect views of the stunning beach. Good cleaning staff, decent enough breakfast restaurant (also open in evenings I think), friendly reception staff, private parking, indoor pool with a lovely glass lounge for soaking up afternoon sun. Yes, the rooms are comparatively small but perfect for a small family or a couple of adult pairs (double fold-out bed in lounge).
It could do with a spruce up and the one lift was slow but they can't redecorate every year and we got this place for $350 for 7 nights in March. It will be more expensive in High Season of course but we felt we got a real bargain.
We have stayed in 4 or 5 hotels/condos in VB and we will CERTAINLY go back to this one again. Perfectly located right at the end of Route 58, on the junction of 33rd and Atlantic Avenue with good pubs/restaurants within 1 or 2 blocks walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Sails Resort is ideally located at the exclusive north end of the oceanfront. All units are one bedroom oceanfront suites with kitchens. We also feature an indoor heated pool, Exercise room with sauna, Sundeck, and oceanfront cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Four Sails Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Sails Hotel Virginia Beach
- 4 Sails Resort
- Four Sails Virginia Beach