Candlewood Suites Virginia Beach / Norfolk
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$255
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Econo Lodge on the Ocean(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$134
EconoLodge
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$182
US$244
US$163
US$261
US$252
GardenInn.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$161
ComfortInn
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
US$234
  • Pool
Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$205
US$160
Hotelpower.com
All reviewsfull kitchenextended stay hotelfront deskshort drivequeen suitehome away from homespecial thanksbed was comfortablethe entire hotela great staythe air conditioningvery nice hotelindoor pooldesireedishwasherkitchenettenorfolk
Reviewed 4 September 2012

The first thing that greeted us was the clean appearance and smell of the hotel. Melinda Warren and her staff was excellent and our stay was great. The hotel was close to the ocean and stores. This was our 36th wedding anniversary and we coud not have a chosen a better place. We had great fishing at the pier. Being an elected official, I truly enjoyed the relaxing surroundings. Thanks for making this an anniversary to remember.

The Hardy's

Room Tip: Was not a problem but would probably suggest top floor rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2012

My husband and I and the dog just came back from Virginia Beach after the birth of our daughter's baby. We took a chance on booking at Candlewood Suites because it was going to save us a lot of money since we were staying for 5 weeks! We were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness of the entire hotel and the always smiling, helpful, sweet and respectful staff from the maintenance guys to the front desk to the cleaning staff to the General Manager, Melinda. Our room was very clean and well appointed. When we were leaving on our final day, we actually felt sad because we felt like the staff had become a part of our family. Thanks for everything and we will be back! Bill and Galey W

Room Tip: The 4th floor was very quiet!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2012

I just returned from a girls trip to Virginia Beach August 9 - 13. This hotel was recommended to us by a friend. We saved hundreds of dollars on our stay by taking the 10 minute drive to the beach everyday instead of staying right on the boardwalk. I found the rooms to be very clean and the staff to be friendly and helpful when necessary. We were only in the room to sleep, and only four nights. Maybe I'm just not as picky as others but I don't have a single thing to complain about!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Brandi Larabee and the other front desk staff I have dealt with have been wonderful in helping me get rooms for my crew working in that area. (sometimes even very last minute requests!!!) Even if Brandi wasn't able to find me rooms at this location, she went above and beyond trying to help me find rooms from her "sister properties". The guys are on the road and away from home too much and they were very happy at this location and appreciate the customer service very much. I will be contacting Brandi and her staff anytime I have needs for lodging in that area again. Thanks again Brandi!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2012

Staff was awesome....rooms were spacious, clean and very affordable. Great location minutes from town centre where there were plenty of shops and great dining (ruth chris, california pizza kitchen, bravo...) there is even a comedy club!!Will stay there again when I go back!!!

• Stayed: August 2012