“Relaxing Retreat”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Virginia Beach
Country Villa B&B Inn & Day Spa
Glen Burne, Md
“Relaxing Retreat”
Reviewed 9 July 2011

Petie and Phill were outstanding. They were amazing in every sense of the word. They provided a perfect balance of privacy and hospitality. The food, service and property were superb! Petie's cookies and breakfast were delicious, a true work of art. If your looking for a relaxing, private retreat, this is the perfect place. We arrived as guest, and when we left, we felt we had made new friends. We can't wait to return to visit them and enjoy another amazing get-a-way! Thank you Petie and Phil!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Bronx, New York
Reviewed 9 July 2011

We really were in need of a relaxing vacation and that is exactly what we found at the Country Villa Inn.

We were a little nervous at first, but after talking with Petite to set up our reservation, I knew I had struck gold.

Petie and Phil were a genuine delight...made us feel right at home.

All the special touches made the breakfast’s amazing…Three courses of what ever you could dream off…

Plus all the other amenities…Like messages with Rufina & Yvonne, the beautiful grounds, the excellent service made this one of our most enjoyable trips. We cant wait to go back.

Hopefully we will see you soon!

Frank & Ramona

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed 7 July 2011

The owners truly go above-and-beyond to make the experience amazing; from the pool, hot-tub, and the deliscious food!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Missy30242
Petie B, Owner at Country Villa B&B Inn & Day Spa, responded to this review, 10 June 2015
We hope you come back again. Remember, we have the military discount and the return guest discount. Take care.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed 5 July 2011

While we were only able to stay one night, we had a wonderful time. Petie and Phil made us feel right at home, and catered to our every need. You wont get this attention at a larger B&B. Hot Tub, large pool, spa tub, everything you could want is available. The 3 course breakfast was just amazing! That alone is worth the stay. If youre in the Hampton Roads area, or passing through, and looking for a B&B, you wont find a better one than Country Villa!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
North Bethesda, Maryland
Reviewed 28 June 2011

When I called to see if a room was available, I spoke with Petie, the Innkeeper. After talking to her for 5 minutes I KNEW this was where we wanted to stay. The price was a bit more than I expected for a B&B away from the oceanfront but the level of attention she gave via let me know be we would be in great hands. I am a vegan and my partner is a vegetarian (and a picky vegetarian at that). When I explained our dietary restrictions I was expecting the usual fruit for me and something with eggs for her, but that was not the case at all. Petie took the time to discover what we LIKED. She never had a Vegan stay before so she took care to find out what I could eat and couldn’t eat. She did the same with my partner. She even took the time to find out what kind of wine and beverages we liked. This was all BEFORE we arrived! Upon arrival, we were simply blown away. Petie and her husband Phil did an amazing job with space. We stayed in the Emily and as soon as we walked in we fell in love! The colors, attention to detail, the beautiful bathroom-simply stunning! Then, to cap it off, there is a private pool and hot tub just in the back! I am very particular when it comes to cleanliness. This was the CLEANEST place I have EVER stayed. From top hotels in Vegas to the quaintest B&B, I have never seen a place as clean and well kept as Country Villa. Then there’s the breakfast. It was OUT OF THIS WORLD! The presentation and taste were impeccable. I had a vegan crepe with sautéed veggies and my partner had French Toast. We both had a delicious fruit medley. It was all simply amazing. I hesitated to share as I loved this place so much I wanted to keep the secret to myself! But alas, I would be remised if I did not share this. If going to Virginia Beach, bypass the sand filled, child filled boardwalk hotels and opt for Petie and Phil’s Country Villa. You will not be disappointed!

Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
It was a blast having you here. I enjoyed the conversation and laughs, glad you had a good time too. Since you were our first vegan, we have learned lots of things to do for vegans and it's been fun trying new recipes. Hope you come back soon, it's been awhile.
Millsboro, Delaware
Reviewed 21 June 2011

The Country Villa Inn is a wonderful retreat from the hustle and bustle of life. The rooms are beautifully decorated and the room (Elodie) we stayed in had direct access to the pool and hot tub. The pool is a nice size and the grounds provide a peaceful place just to sit and relax or sunbathe. Petie and Phil are gracious, welcoming proprietors that went above and beyond - from the first phone call to our departure. The gourmet breakfast they prepared was like no other we have ever had. It was absolutely delicious! Everything was extremely clean and the surroundings were very pleasant. The experience was far superior to any B&B we have ever visited. We will definitely be visiting again!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
Fair Haven, NJ
Reviewed 26 May 2011

If you don't want wall to wall hotel, motel living, found in Virginia Beach, then the Country Villa Bed and Breakfast is a wonderful option.The lovely rooms are in the home of the hosts - Petie and Phil - and you are well pampered. Breakfast is unbelievable and served outside by the pool weather permitting. Quiet beach is within 5 minutes.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank nlsinger27
gitgiver, Owner at Country Villa B&B Inn & Day Spa, responded to this review, 27 May 2011
Thank you so very much. It was a real pleasure meeting you both. Phil really enjoyed his conversations with both of you as well. It's a pleasure to take care of our guests and especially rewarding to know they appreciate all we try to do.
The pool is open now and there has been lots of plants planted in pots and flower beds around the pool since you were here. Hope you come back sometime, we'd love to see you both.
Petie and Phil