“Petie and Phil Rock!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Virginia Beach
Country Villa B&B Inn & Day Spa
Reviewed 24 June 2012

What an exquisite experience at this wonderful place...fantastic attention to detail...breakfast and service that is better than a 5 star restaurant in Paris! but the best was meeting Petie and Phil, who are such a warm, genuine couple, that strive to make your getaway as refreshing as possible. don't hesitate, this was a great experience!

Room Tip: Elodie 2 was a great room. the pool, hot tub and jacuzzi were very relaxing! the pool is right outsi...
There are newer reviews for Country Villa B&B Inn & Day Spa

Reviewed 24 June 2012

The owners are so wonderful, close to beaches and other attractions. The massage therapists were some of the best I have ever experienced.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2012

I loved the Country Villa. My husband and I spent our wedding night there and it was perfect. I have never stayed at a bed and breakfast before and did not know what to expect but I loved it. The owners Petie and Phil were so sweet. We couldn't didn't actually get there until after 1am because we went out after the wedding and it was no problem. They were there to greet us and show us everything we would need. We felt right at home. They had candles lite all over the room and wine and cookies waiting for us. It was so beautiful. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets were nice. Everything was very clean. The breakfast is amazing!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! The best ever!!! I would go back just for the breakfast. I can't wait to go back on our anniversary : )

Reviewed 22 June 2012

This was such a beautiful place, so nicely decorated and comfortable. Petie and Phil are so personable and friendly and their attention to detail and tailoring to our personal tastes for breakfast was impressive. Petie's cookies are hands down the best ever! Also, the massages my boyfriend and I got were amazing! Beth was my therapist and was so attentive to what my muscles needed. We will definitely return there.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank KarenS363
Reviewed 22 June 2012

My stay at Country Villa Inn made my vacation at Sandbridge Beach all that I wanted it to be. the best that it could be. Close to the beach, private, relaxing and quiet - yet close enough to Virginia beach for fine dining.I increased my stay by 1 day before I arrived and was completely glad that I did. Petie and her husband Phil create breakfasts of the finest gustatory treats. Their creations are truly unique and delicious by 5 Star standards. They will take requests for the foods you want and exactly how you want them prepared - (for those finicky like me.) Their interest to accommodate your wishes and ensure your enjoyment has no bounds.
The decor of each room is appealing.The rooms are kept immaculate and the amenities are substantial. Once I arrived at home I started to wonder "When will I visit again?"

Room Tip: Both Rooms are Excellent
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Petie and Phil are such warm and accomodating people and make wonderful hosts. They have a good balance of being available when needed, but giving privacy for time to spend together with your significant other. We stayed 3 nights and started our trip off with a couples massage which Petie had arranged for us in the relaxing massage area in the B&B. Sylvia and Beth worked their magic on our tense muscles and put us into vacation mode. Petie and Phil recommended a fantastic restaurant, One Fish Two Fish, which we were utterly impressed by and will definitely go again when we are back. Exceptional service, ambiance, food, all tables have views of the water....highly recommend. Petie and Phil work well together in preparing 3 course breakfasts that are beautifully presented and each day provide a highlight to start off with. You will not leave hungry...we did not need to eat lunch! You can see pictures from some of the other reviews and see what we mean about how artfully presented and scrumptious the breakfasts are. The B&B has a pool and hot tub and beautiful landscaping, making it a lovely place to stroll the grounds or relax on a chaise by the pool. The hot tub is a relaxing way to wind down from the day and gazing at the stars overhead with your honey is very romantic. The tiki torches provide a nice evening setting and Petie and Phil are always accomodating, even without much notice. We enjoyed Sandbridge Beach and really prefer it to VA Beach. Sandbridge is a short drive from the B&B and Petie and Phil provide chairs, towels, and umbrella...whatever you need. We couldn't have chosen a better place to stay for our vacation, and Petie and Phil made it a relaxing and special time for us to spend together, unwinding and enjoying time relaxing together. We will definitely be back and look forward to seeing Petie and Phil again soon. They are wonderfully warm people and we are so glad we had a chance to meet them and stay at their lovely B&B.

3  Thank Wendy S
Reviewed 30 May 2012

My husband and I are so pleased with our choice to spend our Babymoon at the Country Villa B&B before baby #2 arrives. We stayed in the Elodie room at the back of the house--very private, spacious, and clean with a private entrance to the pool. The owners, Petie and Phil, are so personable, friendly and kind--they make you feel right at home. The 3-course breakfast was definitely a highlight. We would stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple