Country Villa B&B Inn & Day Spa
US$227
Country Inn
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$134
Hotels.com
US$255
US$229
GardenInn.com
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$190
  • Beachfront
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$190
  • Pool
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$156
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$144
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$105
US$235
US$221
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
US$130
US$123
  • Pool
All reviewsbed and breakfasthot tubapple dumplingamazing weekendfire pitgreat hostsfresh fruitour honeymoonevery morninga wonderful stayphilbnbfireplacewedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 August 2013

A beautiful slice of heaven for much needed R&R, Country Villa was the best choice for my "staycation." My in-room massage left me feeling like a noodle, and helped to set the tone for this getaway. Every night I slept so good I forgot where I was. And every morning I looked forward to Petie's kitchen creations. They were beautiful to look at, and oh so delicious! Petie and Phil were attentive, and very welcoming. Their special touches and TLC were evident in the room and throughout the property. Thank you both for a wonderful stay. --DRW

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Dominique286
Petie B, Owner at Country Villa B&B Inn & Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Doninique,
Thanks so much for the sweet review. We look forward to you coming back so we can serve you up another slice!!! :)
Remember you receive our return guest discount.
Petie and Phil

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Well this review is a little late -Sorry Petie- but I didn't forget!! This is our (me and my fiancé) second time visiting Petie and Phil; it is still amazing the food the atmosphere and the feeling of being amongst great friends!! Yet again Petie and Phil made us feel like royalty any and everything you want is at your becking call. She made a cake that was to die for in celebration of our engagement-- so sweet!! This time around we had a couples massage and boy did it feel so good!! I have fallen so in love with Petie and Phil’s facility that I hate to leave when the journey is over. I almost feel like crying - I'm leaving my pampered life to go back to reality ---OH NO- please let me stay lol!! From Apollos and Tammy to Petie and Phil we luv you guys and we will be seeing you soon!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Monjay40

Hey Tammy, you think it took you awhile to leave a review? Look how long it took me to respond. Thankfully there is a good reason..... our wedding venue has exploded and it seems to be 24 hours a day that I'm working on something.
Please bring Apollos back for at least one night... we'd love to see you both again.
Petie

Reviewed 24 July 2013

My husband and I stayed a weekend at the Country Villa for a mini-honeymoon and get-a-way and were very pleased with our choice. The room in which we stayed, Le chambre d'Elodie, was very comfortable and outfitted with a great jet-stream tub. The breakfast was simply amazing! We appreciated not only that it was incredibly delicious, but that Teresa was great about emailing us before our arrival and getting a sense of our preferences for breakfast. Teresa and her husband were very welcoming and make it a point to pay attention to little details. When we first arrived, we found a nice welcoming card, some chocolate and a bottle of wine in our room. Great touch!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank debarro3
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I discovered Country Villa while my friend and I were putting together a surprise girls getaway for another friend's birthday. Our ideal scenario was a house with a pool a short distance from the beach, wildife refuge, and civilization. Our late June weekend was "in season" which meant houses were generally only available to rent for seven days Saturday to Saturday. Nice hotel rooms were at peak (by "peak" I do mean ridiculous) prices. Thank goodness we found Petie and Phil's wonderful B&B. For less than what we would have paid for two nights in a hotel, we booked both bedrooms at the Inn for the weekend, and had the entire property to ourselves. Not only did we have the beautiful house, but the pool we were looking for, the hot tub we weren't expecting and four acres of beautifully landscaped property to admire and explore. The location was perfect for our weekend itinerary...dinner and a movie, a kayak tour in Sandbridge, and some serious down time to laugh and relax. As soon as we arrived we had complimentary wine and Petie's delicious home made cookies. The rooms were beautifully decorated with gorgeous linens, fresh flowers, and several small touches like a "welcome" note and chocolates. Each room had a spa tub and shower, a sitting area and refrigerator. Petie even took it upon herself to put a "Happy Birthday" balloon in our friend's room. Petie and Phil were warm and welcoming, friendly and funny. They were visible when it mattered, and then practiced a sort of ninja hospitality that made you wonder when that other bottle of wine was tucked in the fridge, or how are the cookies still warm from the oven no matter what time we come through the door? Breakfast each morning was an event. A five star meal with a flip flop dress code. Petie is an unbelievable chef, and a considerate one as well. Ahead of our stay she asked about special recipes for the vegetarian in our group, what kind of coffee we drank etc. The presentation of each course was as divine as the flavor. Mexican omelets, eggs with parmesan cheese and herbs, stuffed french toast, apple and peach turnovers, fresh fruit and juices and a bottomless cup of coffee. The three of us had a wonderful time, and even though we worried we might have had too much fun, (girlfriends away from husbands and kids + wine+ pool=shenanigans) Petie and Phil seemed to take the fact that we were quite comfortable as a high compliment. We were spoiled rotten and hope to go back!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank rodenheiser

It was totally our pleasure. I think we had as much fun as you did! What a lovely review, I am humbled! Please come back to see us.... it's been 3 years... it's time! :)
Petie

Reviewed 2 July 2013

We stayed here during the annual sand soccer tournament and we were so impressed! It was like escaping to this peaceful, serene country setting just 15 minutes away from the boardwalk.

The room was so nice and comfortable. The views were breathtaking--although not what you'd expect, but in a good way.

The hosts, Petie and Phil, were warm and hospitable. They treated us like family and it felt more like visiting long lost friends than visiting a B&B.

The breakfasts were out of this world and I had to instantly text photos to our friends staying on the strip to run it in!! I couldn't say enough good things about this place. A welcome surprise!

• Stayed: June 2013