“Delighted”

Knights Inn and Suites Virginia Beach VA
Ranked #99 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I was very happy with this hotel. It was very clean. The location was awesome, very close to the beach and right in the middle of all the activities. The price was the best part . It was very affordable. The continental breakfast could have been better but that was the only thing
that could have been better. I will go back to this hotel!

1  Thank ywatson
There are newer reviews for Knights Inn and Suites Virginia Beach VA

Reviewed 22 June 2012

We were a little apprehensive to book a room after reading the reviews but decided to book anyway. We are glad we did ! The service personnel were friendly and helpful. The room was cleaned every day. We always had clean, fresh towels.The rooms weren't spotless or sterile by any means, but we've stayed in higher priced hotels on the oceanfront that were no cleaner. These rooms were suites which made it extra nice. Everything worked as it was supposed to and I especially liked the water pressure in the shower, something that wasn't that great in the higher priced hotels. All said, we loved it here and will definitely book here from now on. Come on, you're 100 yards from the beach, and you're paying $30.00 to $50.00 less a night. I have other things I can spend that money on while at the beach! Give this place a try... You won't stay anywhere else any better for the money...Including the higher priced oceanfront hotels !
T. Bartley and family from Shenandoah Valley , Va.

Room Tip: Stay on the ground floor. Easier access in and out. The only negative thing was that parking was tig...
1  Thank Terry B
Reviewed 21 June 2012

my stay was great, the staff was friendly and helpful. rooms were larger than most tv in living room, and bedroom. worth it....

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank david w
Reviewed 18 June 2012

This by far was the worst hotel we have every stayed in. First off...the smell was terrible. Yes, I did request a smoking room but the odor that came from the room was something completely different...disgusting. And as for the smoking room...I didn't even smoke in the room since ashtrays were not supplied and I figured we had been put in a non smoking room. Next our toilet did not work. Gentleman came to plunge and simple said "use less paper". Now I know my kids and wasting toilet paper is not done at home and is not done anywhere else...so that is a bunch of bunk. TV in bedroom did not work at all. Bathroom floor was filthy. And last...the huge bug...and I am not kidding when I say HUGE...in our room. I caught the sucker with a paper plate and the room's garbage can and took it down to the office. Night office guy said he has a bunch at his house...well buddy...I am glad I don't live with you!!! Gross. Needless to say we never even slept there. We checked out right away and went to another hotel...with no odor, toilet works and NO BUGS. I know everyone loves the location of this place...but frankly for the $30 I spent more a night at the other place and they have free shuttle to the beach...the Knights Inn is a joke. I didn't expect much for the price but come on...this was absolutely terrible.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2012

I wish it would be a web site where hotels can make review about customers staid in hotels with name and pictures!!!!There will be a lot of"BE AWARE, DO NOT RENT ROOM TO THIS PERSON, THEY ARE NASTY!!!! The guy you call creepy, keep that building off to falling apart by himself all alone!!!You didnt even seen him in your room!!! Housekeeper 64 year old, doing his best. Carpet was recently cleaned, this is not hotels fault that you people cant keep your rooms cleaned. You bringing send from the beach in to the room, you have no respect for people working there, you leaving your trash junk food on the floor. And no one from you even said thank you.You are smoking in "non-smoking" rooms and they have to fix it!!! You want to have 5 star hotel for 1 star price. If you didn't like it why did you stayed? I think it not take to long to realize that this is not your place. Think of it next time when you will leave bad review about anything else!!!! I have no problem to stayed at that place. Cheap and simple!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank garolddkingston
Reviewed 2 June 2012

The beds were soft, the room was cleaned everyday, the walls were thick. Light in the room was nice, although the small window in the bedroom was a little small. The bathroom was small, but I didn't come to Virginia beach for a luxury bathroom. The owner is a friendly guy from India named (sounds like) Dushawn. He lives and workes there. It is always best dealing with an owner vs. some kid who could care less about your stay. Last year I paid three times as much to stay at the Hilton and it was fancier. Why pay for fancy?

1  Thank acleberg
Reviewed 23 May 2012 via mobile

where to start.....hmm...im pretty sure they never wash the carpet or bedding...my husbands new white socks were black after one day n gross food stains on bedding....toilet broke didnt flush had to wait til the creepy maintanance guy came....then they didnt care that we were there when they decided to paint the door...the furniture was all outdated creaky and uneven..buttttt if u wanna pay very little and b at a perfect location hands down...

• Stayed: May 2012