“Nice Weekend at the Beach”

Knights Inn and Suites Virginia Beach VA
Ranked #100 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Reviewed 23 April 2013

Spent three days and nights at the hotel located one block from the beach. Staff was very friendly and helpful. My wife and I enjoyed the stay and the proximity to the beach and restaurants. Great water pressure and hot water was amazing.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank McAple

Reviewed 10 March 2013

By far the cheapest place we could find in this location. We thought we hit it lucky when we found this place... Do yourself a favor and spend more to stay at a place that doesn't have 3 inch long cock roaches. They also have no pool, horribly uncomfortable beds, and our room reeked of cigarette smoke. We were planning on staying a week, but we left after two days.. Thankfully we got a refund on the remainder of the stay, of course after calling corporate. (They refused to on site) This was an absolutely horrible place to stay though and I don't recommend it to anyone. I promise I'm not a picky person when it comes to lodging, but this did it for me.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JMM830
Reviewed 8 February 2013

You get what you pay for. I was not expecting great things from this hotel. It was inexpensive and I was pleasantly suprised. It was clean and we had a nice get away from reality. I've read the other reviews and they are a bit overboard. If you want the Ritz Carlton then pay more and stay at the Ritz Carlton!

The location is great for anything. The bus is a good way to get around and this hotel is only one block from the beach.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank beth h
Reviewed 30 December 2012

My son and his wrestling team stayed at the Knights Inn and enjoyed the visit. The hotel was clean and the house keepers were very friendly. Plenty of good restaurants within walking distance. We also visited the Christmas lights on the boardwalk, very nice.

Room Tip: Brian and Dushant were very informative and helpful.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank McAple
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Where to start? First of all the doors cannot lock unless you are inside and throw the dead bolt when we left to go eat dinner we had to take the luggage with us because could not lock the door. No towels only one light bulb working in the room no hot water in the shower only in the sink. Room smelled of smoke so bad even though was supposed to be non smoking room. Breakfast was a joke coffee and packaged muffins. So many homeless helping themselves to the coffee in the morning also maybe they all rented a room too. Looked like hookers in the lobby at night also so hotel was also used for prostitution. Will never stay there again or suggest to anyone to stay the. Other recent reviews were plants in my mind.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else not safe!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeff B
Reviewed 26 September 2012

It said it was oceanfront rooms. Could not even see the ocean. When I go to the beach I want to walk out my door and see and hear the ocean. That's way I go to the beach. I could have went anywhere and got a hotel with a parking lot and building view. Wont stay there again!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 10 August 2012

In Virginia Beach for two days and stayed here with some friends. The hotel isn't on "the strip", but certainly within walking distance. The beach is across the street, which we had no trouble crossing. The rooms are outdated, but do have central heating/AC. If you bring more than one car, they make you park it across the street in a pizza parlor lot (with a permit) because their main lot is so small. Overall, its decently priced for hotels in this area.

Room Tip: Recommend 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends