“Super disappointed” 1 of 5 bubbles

Virginia Beach, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Super disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

I was really looking forward to having some fun at the adventure park, but that was not at all how my trip turned out. I was so disturbed by some of the things I saw that I couldn't even enjoy my time there. The gloves they had us put on were filthy. I saw some with blood stains on them. Harnesses were damp and had a foul odor. I even asked how often they cleaned the equipment and they said only as needed....well they definitely need to. I hope you fix this problem ASAP as it is a new business and things like that should not be happening.

Visited August 2014
10 Thank Cody B

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

It was fantastic! Extremely challenging but great!! Definitely for the thrill seeking person/group that want to challenge themselves! Went with my 16,14,and 10 year old boys. Great thing to do on an overcast day or even a day to escape from the sun for a day. Lots of trees and people who are not climbing can watch you as you go through your course/courses. Loved it!

Visited August 2014
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Loved this place!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

I'm so glad we did this! Our family of 5 (kids 11,11, & 10) had a lot of fun.
They have different courses for different age groups, increasing in difficulty. My youngest had turned 10 about 2 weeks earlier, so I wasn't sure how she would do on the most difficult course allowed for her. When we were on the last 2 elements of the final course, I was encouraging her that it was almost done. Her response was "what makes you think I want to be done? I want to do another!" She is a daredevil!
We went at about 6pm, which I think was ideal. It was daylight at the beginning, & dark by the end & the white Christmas lights were turned on. I will say, the courses are way more challenging in the dark.
The crash course you get before starting was a little overwhelming if you have never done it before, but once you get on the course & do it a few times, it is very simple.
The staff was WONDERFUL! My son was having a bit of trouble connecting up on the first zip line & a staff member was right below to talk him through the steps.
I also want to give a shout out to Crystal, who was at the desk when we paid. We had not brought bug spray & she had a personal package of repel wipes that she graciously gave our family. Super kind.
I would highly recommend this place to anyone going to Virginia Beach!! It was a great, fun, & challenging experience!

Clarksburg
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best day of our vacay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

The last full day of our vacation was spent here and it was the best day! 3 hours of fun for my husband, 9 year old son and myself. (Fun for all ages, even the little little ones, everything is in levels, must complete one color to attempt the next, kind of like ski slopes) It pushes you to face your fears in an awesome, exhilarating way, builds confidence and team building. Something we have never experienced before. Awesome ziplines and crazy obstacles in a beautiful treetop scene. Can't wait for our next VB vacation to check out phase 2 of Adventure Park.

Visited July 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wow!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

This was a phenomenal experience; kids from 8 to 14 and their Mom were all challenged and had a great time. Be prepared for a work-out!!

Visited July 2014