“Cheap and good”

Noodles and Company
Ranked #370 of 1,555 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American, Asian
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

The food was good! We went here for a quick Sunday lunch....It was cheap, easy and fast. I would definitely go here again.

1  Thank robinsonmcl

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I have eaten at the Noodles and I was happy and sad.. Happy the food was great, the facility was clean and service was fast. Sad -- on two occasions I received a dirty fork and these were wrapped in a napkin which means the staff weren't paying attention to detail. I informed the manager chris who said he was sorry but did not seem to really care. Afterwards, I emailed the company about the problem and requested a response but 1 wk later no response.
So you eat there use the chopsticks!

1  Thank LtColonel
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Finally, Noodles and Company opened their store in Virginia Beach. First time trying the food. Please with the decor. The server was extremely helpful explaining the concept of the place. The food was delightful. Choose to add a soup or salad with your order for just an additional dollar. You won't be disappointed. Would definitely try the place again to check out the complete menu. Thumbs up.

1  Thank atm888
Reviewed 6 March 2014

We visited here for lunch on a Thursday; this was our fist time to this place anywhere. We had never heard of it, so we did not know what exactly to expect. I did some research on their web site and read tripadviser reviews on other shops in Virginia, so we had an "idea" of what we were walking into. The place specializes in noodle dishes as the name implies. It has both American and Asian style dishes along with some salads, sandwiches and soups.

We arrived at around 12:30 and the place was packed. I had the Japanese Pan Noodles with shrimp, very good taste but the shrimp had been obviously frozen. The wife had a small bowl of the Tomato Bisque and the Spaghetti & Meatballs and we split an iced tea. I thought the Japanese noodles were very good but the amount left me wanting more. The Tomato Bisque was fantastic and the wife really enjoyed her spaghetti. We tasted each other dishes and we both liked what was served.

The place was very loud with a full crowd but did ease up when it started to clear out some. When we saw the crowd we thought it must be good. You have to remember this is "fast food" but it's also much healthier than most other fast food. We thought it was a welcome change and will visit again sometime for sure. Our bill came to just under $25 and thought it may be a bit pricey for the amount given. It is a very different style of fast food and great for lunch.