“Great Food”

Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 1,414 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Price range: US$7 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Everything we tasted was fresh, good and flavorful. Kids menu offers a good amount of choices and the adult beverages were done nicely. We will definitely come back

Visited July 2014

Houston, Texas
“Lots left to be desired”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I've been here twice. The first time the service was terrible but the food was good. Today the service was great and the food wasn't great. Both visits I ordered the Kobe burger medium. Last visit it was great. Today my burger was well done and grainy and the lettice was put on wet which caused a soggy bun that fell apart. This didn't make me happy but we were on the move and I did not complain to our server who was great... It wasn't her fault. It wasn't worth the $14. My husband had the shrimp Mac n cheese which was like an Alfredo. It tasted good but was not worth $20. I think this place could pay attention to details on the food and be better off. We won't be back after now two less than stellar visits.

• Visited July 2014
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I come here frequently, not ivy for the atmosphere and great food but for the impeccable service. I go at least once every few weeks and can honestly in my years going there have never had bad food or service.Brandon is my favorite one, he always brings another fun angle to the entire experience.

Cranston, Rhode Island
“Nice place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Good food, good service, a little slow on one visit. Pleasant staff and atmosphere, good location. Walk from hotel in Town Center.

Visited June 2014
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Best Place 2 Go 4 Happy Hour!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Happy Hour is great at GB! Outstanding food n beers at a reasonable price. Pints are only 3.50 and on Tuesdays only 2.50!!! They have indoor n outdoor seating as we'll! Great place to watch a game, catch up w friends or even sit down dinner in the dinning room!!

• Visited May 2014