Beach Spa Bed and Breakfast
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$245
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Econo Lodge on the Ocean(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$134
EconoLodge
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$182
US$163
US$246
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$161
ComfortInn
US$251
US$240
GardenInn.com
Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$205
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
US$236
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
US$160
Hotelpower.com
All reviewshot tubprincess anneguest pantryeach morninghilltop roomoutdoor jacuzzigreat hoststwo blocksbreakfast was deliciousshort walk to the beachchain hotelsrestaurant recommendationslarge bathroomenjoyed our stayva beach areathe location is perfectlong weekend
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at this B & B! Rich and Sharon made us feel right at home and were great to talk with! Rich would make the best breakfast for the guest! Very yummy!The B & B is very clean and well kept and we enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere!
We stayed in the New Castle Room which is nice and big! We enjoyed the spa and afternoon snack with wine! It was great to have a short walk to the beach! Thank you again for making our stay an enjoyable one!

Room Tip: We had a corner suite which was more private I thought! The New Castle
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2013

This was the second tiime we have stayed at Beach Spa Bed and Breakfast and were more impressed the second time around!! Rich and Sharon were absolutely wonderful in every aspect possible. We were celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary and the stay there made it very memorable. The breakfast choices were fantastic and the atomosphere relaxing. Cannot make a more glowing recommendation for this bed and breakfast! Will definitely be returning!!

Room Tip: Quieter rooms on second floor
1  Thank mommabear25
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I called the B&B 3 weeks prior to the date we wished to reserve. Unfortunately we were only able to stay one night, which was explained when I called. His response was "mmmm...we only make two night reservations unless you call us 3 days before the weekend". I asked if he was sure since there were so many rooms available that weekend and as I assumed he wouldn't want to miss out on our business. He said "thank you very much. Have a nice night." And hung up on me.

I can think of several other much more hospitable ways one could have responded. I am disappointed! The resort looks beautiful on line but this is not how I wish to be treated so my search continues.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank rungolflovers
bchspa, Owner at Beach Spa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Here at the Beach Spa Bed and Breakfast we pride ourselves in helping all customers. There are certain restrictions we have in order to succeed in this competitive world. As explained to you a one night stay is not permitted during the weekend. However, if you check back 3 days priort to your desired weekend we will release any rooms that are available for a one night stay.

We are sorry you could not accept this policy and found our response not to your liking.

Enjoy

Reviewed 26 May 2013

My husband and I stayed here for my 30th birthday and babymoon and were just thrilled with everything. The house is in a great location- only a 5 min walk tops to the beach, the room was elegant and the bathroom large, the food was fantastic, and Rich and Sharon were lovely to talk to. We stayed in the Waverly room and it's on the first floor off the kitchen, but we didn't hear noise in the morning and it was right next to the guest pantry where daily we'd find an afternoon snack and fresh chocolate chip cookies- delish! Rich was very accommodating to my slightly picky eating and actually made me a separate breakfast from others one morning. They gave us ideas about where we could baby shop and also recommended some great restaurants. The room was comfortable, had a spa tub, and a rain shower. We tried the spa hot tub as well and would lower/up the temperature to what was best for us. I also scheduled a prenatal massage in their spa tower which they coordinated for me- Leslie was fantastic. It's the most relaxed I've felt in awhile and I'm about 8 months pregnant. Wish I could have had another. Overall it was a lovely experience and my husband remarked that he would stay at another bed and breakfast sometime but only if it were as nice as this one.

Room Tip: We would stay in the Waverly room again- perfect for those that want a bit more space and don't want to do stairs as some of the rooms you had to take a skinny windy staircase to get to.
Reviewed 10 May 2013

This was our first B&B and didn't know exactly what to expect. We fully enjoyed our stay at the Beach Spa B&B. Rich and Sharon were very friendly and welcoming. The breakfast themes of sweet and savory were delicious. The little extras during the day, like chocolate chip cookies, and salmon spread were a nice touch. The room was clean, comfortable and relaxing. I think the shower spa (w/ steam & music) in the Albemarle room was an impressive highlight. We thoroughly enjoyed the couples massage in the spa tower. I would highly recommend this B&B.