SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront
US$227
Country Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$157
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$190
  • Beachfront
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$190
US$274
US$227
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$92
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$144
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$105
US$255
US$221
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
US$130
US$123
1,076 results
All reviewsoutdoor poolfront desksitting areafree breakfastbedroom suiteoff seasonhigh floorhousekeeping staffbreakfast barsofa bedthe room was niceocean viewbalconyboardwalkelevatormicrowavesand
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 January 2012

This property is at a great location right on the beach. The rooms are spacious and clean. Parking is free. Service can be slow, but not slow enough to stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sunforfungirl
FairfieldManager, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2012

Thank you so very much for your comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to accommodate your needs and hope we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again for your next getaway to Virginia Beach!

Reviewed 30 January 2012

I had a amazing time this weekend at Springhill Suites. The room was nice and clean. It was very cozy. When I checked in the Housekeeper Sonya came down and welcomed me. She made sure we had everything we needed. As she left the room she told us to enjoy our stay. The housekeeper on Saturday Sherrita was nice a friendly also. She did a great job taking care of me on Saturday. The best stay I have had in a hotel in a long time. Everybody was just so nice and friendly.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Chantell W

Thank you so very much for your kind comments. I am proud to hear that Sonya & Sherrita made such a difference in your stay. They will be recognized for their efforts. We look forward to the next time you can visit us in Virginia Beach!

Reviewed 25 January 2012

We stayed here last weekend Jan 20-22nd. The place is beautiful! Check in/out was a breeze. The staff is very friendly. The room was very nice. When you enter, there is a wet bar with fridge/microwave. The seating area has a couch, chair, coffee table, desk and a flat screen tv. Very nice to have 2 tvs in the room. Down the hall was the 2 beds, bathroom with the sink being outside of the actual bathroom, which is nice. Another tv in the bed area, and then the balcony. Magnificent view!

The breakfast buffet is one of the best we've ever had in a hotel! Hot foods as well as fruit, yogurt, cereal. Buffet scrambled eggs arent usually too good, but these ones actually tasted good. The sausage/biscuits were good as well.

We will definitely be staying here again. Its a bit pricey, but being a local, it is nice to be able to go in the off season and save a bit of money. I would recommend this hotel... Had a great stay!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stllrgirl
FairfieldManager, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2012

Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed your stay. I am glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of off season rates! We appreciate your taking the time to complete a review and hope you will visit us again when you take a "stay-cation" and spend your time in our local area!

Reviewed 24 January 2012

We have stayed here twice, actually. The first time was just for a last minute August getaway and we chose it because our two little boys needed to be separated at night in order to sleep. We didn't want a place with two double beds that we had to share. We also wanted a place with a microwave and a little fridge, and this was perfect. It was very clean, right across the street from great pizza, the beach view can NOT be beat! We came back again less than a year later for the Shamrock Marathon. There isn't much "luxury" in Virginia Beach, but this property is new, very clean, offers a great breakfast buffet and the location is fantastic. We loved that it was non-smoking and over all is great when you're there with kids. We'd definitely go back if we were only staying a few days. When we go for a whole week we typically go to Sandbridge since we can get a 2 bedroom condo with full kitchen. But for a few days, this property is very good.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank sharse

Thank you so very much for taking the time to inform us about your visits. We are pleased that you enjoy your time at our hotel, and want to thank you for your return business . We hope to remain your short stay destination whenever you are in Virginia Beach!

Reviewed 23 January 2012

Every employee of the Springhill Suites in Virginia Beach is very nice, but Ms. Judith in Housekeeping is Exceptional. She is so wonderful, caring and friendly. she makes my room in such a manner that I feel as if I am in my own home. She knows all my needs, likes and dislikes and provides the BEST and most perfect service for me. She is the only reason that I keep staying for long periods of time and returning to this hotel; I can go to any hotel in the Virginia Beach Oceanfront but I choose to stay here because she provides me with excellent, friendly service and I know I will not get that anywhere else. When she has a day off, I really miss her and I notice the difference between her and other employees. I hope the Springhill management will appreciate her and recognize her amazing service and contributions to this hotel and promote her. She is a joy to talk to and I look forward to the weekends when I am off work and I can stay in my hotel room longer and see her and talk with her. She is the best.
Angel Fereshteh Mehran

Room Tip: Stay on the tenth floor where Ms. Judith is in charge of the housekeeping.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Angel Fereshteh M
FairfieldManager, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2012

Thank you so very much for your kind comments. I am proud that Judith makes such a difference in your stay's with us. She is always recognized for her efforts. We appreciate you choose to return, and I know the entire staff is always pleased to see you when you do. Do not hesitate to let us know if there is more we can do for you.