Great ocean view, comfortable bed, good breakfast ( scrambled eggs, cereals, fruit, pastries) 2nd floor balconies are a lot larger, but much less private.
Planet Pizza just across the street is THE BEST!
Parking is on site - not all of the hotels along the strip are.
Having 2 sinks is very handy even if you don't use the microwave or 'fridge.
The boardwalk gets very loud on the weekends, so being on a higher floor might be better for light sleepers, but maybe the sound of the ocean would not be heard if you are too high up .( I think there are 14 floors.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, where weekend jaunts, family vacations, and even business trips are enjoyable and memorable. Our Virginia Beach Oceanfront hotel's beachfront location in Virginia Beach, Virginia is perfect for those who want to step just feet away from their guest room and sink their toes into the sand. Our hotel features all oceanfront suites with private balcony, microwave, mini refrigerator, 2 TVs, complimentary breakfast, free wireless Internet, free local calls, and complimentary parking. Enjoy our indoor pool and expansive outdoor pool plaza with cafe and fitness center. SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront lets you unwind and cherish every moment in Virginia Beach, VA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Springhill Suites