I stayed here for 3 nights with my family. The suites were nice sized but not a true suite unless you reserved a one bedroom. Room was clean but facility itself i.e .indoor pool, common areas needed more upkeep. I know there are people coming in and out of the beach and the common areas get dirty quickly but so should the hotel.
There are a lot of choices for the free breakfast. My kids liked the waffles you can make. The hotel was very busy but the lines were not that bad. No lines if you went down before 9 am.
Outdoor pool was nice but you have to walk out of the back of the hotel and basically go to an area next to the hotel. The pictures make it look like it is behind the the hotel but it is not.
Free parking was nice and easy to get your car. There was also free internet. The hotel is convenient to boardwalk and rest. in the area. We ate at Watermans a few blocks down and it was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at the SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, where weekend jaunts, family vacations and even business trips put a smile on your face. Featuring all oceanfront suites with private balcony, microwave, mini-frig, 2 TVs, complimentary breakfast, free wireless internet, free local calls and complimentary parking. Enjoy our indoor pool and expansive outdoor pool plaza with cafe and fitness center. Our oceanfront hotel lets you unwind and cherish every moment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Marriott and Odigeo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Springhill Suites