“Awesome Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dough Joe's

Dough Joe's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Funnel Cakes, Breakfast Sandwiches, Burgers,Fries,Tator Stix, Funnel Stix and Evening Menu, Pastries, Bagels, Coffee, Desserts, Smoothies, Ice Cream, Milkshakes,Sweets.
“Awesome Place”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

Very cool. I've seen the donut shops that dip your donut. I've seen the donut shop that has gourmet donuts ready to buy in the case. This place has "BOTH". You decide which you want! And they have hand dipped ice cream, croissants, muffins cupcakes, etc. The best thing...... EVERYTHING IS MADE RIGHT THERE. I had the blueberry maple bacon and the peanut butter pie. My wife had the red velvet with cream cheese. Awesome donuts!

Mary K, Owner at Dough Joe's, responded to this review, 9 September 2014
Dear eyeeatout,
I'm glad you enjoyed our shop. Hope you visit us again.