“Great Italian Style Pizza”
Review of Brothers Pizza

Brothers Pizza
Ranked #150 of 1,464 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We are here on vacation and had a restaurant.com certificate. Was expecting basic pizza but I was pleasantly surprised! The crust, thin and tender, great cheese blend and a nice fresh sauce. Truly delicious.
The salads were fresh and good and green, great beer specials $2 drafts. Wings not so great, but I'm not a big connoisseur. Overall great place!!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I recently visited Brother's Pizza on Great Neck Road for a pizza to go. Their pizza is very tasty! But what I like most is the many different toppings they offer. I ordered my half with sun-dried tomatoes and it was wonderful! They have plenty of room to eat inside as well and their menu is varied as if at an italian restaurant and not just a pizza place. Excellent pizza!

1  Thank Debbi B
Reviewed 30 April 2014

First time eating at this restaurant. Purchased coupon vouchers from restaurant.com! Excellent value..

Our family eats a lot of pizza and this restaurant was by far the best pizza we've tasted! We've had pizza in NY (supposedly best pizza place)...this place by blew them away. The place was founded in 2009 and I can't express how good this place was..We brought the family so the family atmosphere is friendly. Staff treated us excellent..

Recommend the Garlic Knots :)

Can't go wrong at this place if you like pizza and wanna watch the game....

Reviewed 29 March 2014

You can't go wrong at Brother's Pizza in Virginia Beach. Visited last night for dinner with family and we weren't disappointed. Super start with $1.50 beer specials from 4-8. Pair a cold frosty one with some garlic buttered bread knots and you're off and running. A huge variety of pizza, we went with a Meat Lovers, White Pizza with spinach and mushrooms, and one with black olives, mushrooms and pepperoni. Three 18" pies left plenty of leftovers for us. My wife ordered the ziti with meat balls and they brought a huge portion with hot French bread. Needless to say, we have lunch for today. All the food was hot, fresh, and very tasty. There is a bar and a couple of pool tables in the back for those who want to hang out for a while. Brother's does a great job supporting local sports teams in the area. Definitely recommend you give them a try!

Reviewed 6 March 2014

just had lunch here yesterday. we eat here at least once a week - pizza (philly steak my fav), wings and subs are fantastic! Try it - you will not be disappointed!