“Worth the drive away from the Beach”
Review of Brothers Pizza

Brothers Pizza
Ranked #172 of 1,555 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We had decided to visit Brother's Pizza using a deal from restaurant.com. Are we glad we did! We had order the family size calzone. It was excellent and huge! We had plenty of leftovers to eat for lunches.

I would say that the service was average during the visit, but when we were planning on heading out the waitress was the most helpful then by getting us containers that would fit in the hotel fridge, lids for the sauce, and packs of napkins and plastic silverware to go as well.

I would say if you want to get pizza in Virginia Beach, you won't go wrong by choosing Brothers Pizza!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

We had a large post soccer game party here at Brothers. We called and set it up a few days before and they did a great job getting our pizzas out on time, food was hot, very good pizza, and service was great. The only negative I will say is that it's not a very big place so if there is more than one large party there really isn't much room. Thankfully we were the only large party there that day so it worked well.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Founds this place when researching places to eat on our va beach stay, found it on restaurant.com and glad I did! If you are staying on the boardwalk you need to drive but its only a few mins even in afternoon traffic and well worth the trip! Our waitress was great, I am very picky about my pizza and hate it when I ask for extra sauce and it still comes out dry and tasteless but they got it right! awesome sauce, great crust and just for good measure tried the garlic knots everyone was raving about and you should too!!! awesome! will be back on our next visit to the beach.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I have never visited a restaurant that produced great pizza & wings. I crave this spot all the time!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We are here on vacation and had a restaurant.com certificate. Was expecting basic pizza but I was pleasantly surprised! The crust, thin and tender, great cheese blend and a nice fresh sauce. Truly delicious.
The salads were fresh and good and green, great beer specials $2 drafts. Wings not so great, but I'm not a big connoisseur. Overall great place!!