Westin Virginia Beach Town Center
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$245
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Econo Lodge on the Ocean(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$152
EconoLodge
US$177
US$163
US$307
US$297
Hampton.com
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
US$234
  • Pool
Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$283
US$252
Hotels.com
US$191
US$168
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$250
GardenInn.com
US$173
US$162
Hotelpower.com
All reviewstallest buildingsandler centerwithin walking distancecheesecake factorypf changscorner roomwhite tunabeautiful lobbyfree parking garagebeautiful hotelbusiness triprestaurants and shopsacross the streetstayed here for one nightfitness centernice stayindoor pool
Reviewed 23 April 2013

It's hard to find a quality hotel that allows you to bring your pet, but this Westin meets that criteria. The hotel is beautiful, the staff (starting with the valet) were great. We had a late arrival and an early departure, so we didn't get to use the additional amenities, but the room was large and the bed was extremely comfortable. I will definitely stay again while visiting my daughter's family.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Bob S
WestinVAManager, Manager at Westin Virginia Beach Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience. Along with our consistent training to continually improve, we also celebrate great comments such as yours with our team. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 14 April 2013

Love this hotel! Checked in last minute on the 4th of July with our daughters. They gave us a spectacular view of Mt Trashmore so that we could see the fireworks from the room. We had the hound with us & even though it was a pet friendly room, you wouldn't have known that it was. Very clean, comfy beds & the dual shower head was a nice bonus. McCormick & Schmick's, The Cheesecake Factory & Ruth's Chris were within walking distance. Very nice area. Definitely will be staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank uh60dr

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center. We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and excited that others will take from your feedback what a truly wonderful hotel we have. Safe travels and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We have stayed twice at the Westin in Virginia Beach. The rooms are very functional, the bed is great and they have the minimal to stay comfortable. I would even say that they could add some amenities so that guests will feel more welcomed, but it is a detail and I am sure I can live without them. The price is usually fair. Overall good hotel, good location and easy to check in/check out

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Julia C

On behalf of the entire Westin team here in Virginia Beach, thank you for the positive comments you have shared. We are so please to hear about your wonderful stay with us. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I visited this hotel on business and was pleasantly surprised with the hotel's beauty and cleanliness. The staff was also very friendly upon check-in and check-out. I made a special request when I arrived by asking for the highest level possible so I could be separated from my travel group. I was placed on the top floor, something I didn't expect. Nothing like having a good 5 to 7 floors separating you from your coworkers! I'm sure the generous tip for the front desk attendant didn't hurt the outcome, though I'm sure I would have still received the same level of service without the tip.

The room and common areas were very clean and the location was perfect. Lots of great restaurants within walking distance. Overall a great experience. It was my first time at a Westin as I typically opt for boutique-style accomodations, but this was a perfect alternative. I look forward to returning.

Room Tip: Don't be afraid to tip at check-in. There's a difference between making demands and making requests. This applies to all hotels, not just the Westin at VA Beach.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank JMichaelz02

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments about your stay with us! We were excited to hear that not only was our team able to exceed your expectations, but that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

My wife insists we stay at the Westin due to its clean, fresh appointments and convenient location. Valet parking is very responsive as is front desk. Housekeeping is a bit spotty, so be advised to stay on top of your needs in this area. Overall, a very good experience that has us much more interested in staying at other Westins as well.

Room Tip: Rooms facing away from the nearby freeway are quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank BruinOaks

On behalf of the entire Westin team here in Virginia Beach, thank you for the positive comments. We are so pleased to hear about your wonderful stay with us and that we are your hotel of choice for the future! We look forward to serving you again soon.