“small, unorganized and not much to choose from”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #44 of 51 Dessert in Virginia Beach
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 18 May 2013

I had a coupon for this location only that expired soon, so we drove 45 miles to VB to get some ice cream cookies. They didn't have any. They also only had a few cakes left in the cooler. The line was confusing. Not only to us but others who came in. Did you go to the right and around, or straight and then back around? the counter is also set up wrong. the back counter was the fixings and stone, the middle was the ice cream choice(which should be first) and the front was the cash register? All in all, go to another Cold Stone!

Reviewed 7 September 2012

Each time we go the ladies working are so cheerful and helpful. Have never in over a year had a bad experience. Waffle cones and bowls are fresh, ice cream fresh, and mix-ins many.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

After two visits to this Cold Stone Creamery franchise (one of three I've tried), I have come to the conclusion that buying okay ice cream at hyper-inflated prices on the premise that expensive means good is faulty reasoning. It's a stone-cold waste of good money and it's just plain dumb. But the place packs them in, one yuppie group after another. At CS prices, it makes more sense to head down to your local DQ, where two can sundae as cheaply as one.

Plus, add to that the fact that the CS staff need to acquire and cultivate some patience behaviors. They seem to appear annoyed when you take a few moments to look down the display counter and consider all of their flavors before finalizing your order. Hey, it's ice cream, stupids, and it's my choice, not yours! And no, I don't need to try a sample of every flavor you have on display, I just need to see them clearly!

Any decent Italian gelateria, family run or chain, on either side of the Atlantic, puts this and other Cold Stone stores to shame. Well, at least the CS folk are not as far out in lefty field as the two fat LI NY buddies churning up the cream in Vermont. So that's one good thing, right?

1  Thank Alberto M
Reviewed 3 July 2012

I love love love coldstone. This store was disappointing. The store was busy but that doesn't mean the staff can rush me around and pretend like I'm annoying them. Also they certainly didn't add enough toppings to our ice cream. I go a lot and I usually receive 2-3 oreos in my small cup but this guy only added one in his haste to get me out of there and I was quite disappointed. The ice cream was great although lacking in my mix-ins (that are very expensive), but I would certainly find a different store to go to.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

It was clean; easy to order; friendly; and above all...

GOOD ICE CREAM!!! :)