“Concur with the many positive reviewers”
Review of Misako - CLOSED

Misako
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet
Neighbourhood: North Central
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Arrived around 12:35 for the buffet. The wife was concerned that all the food would be gone by then. Not a problem. We were there over an hour - and during that time the sushi chef was constantly supplying fresh offerings. Similarly the dishes on the buffet bar were frequently replenished. The buffet runs till 2 PM, Sunday through Friday, so don't worry if you can't get there till 1:30 or so.
Wait staff very attentive. Tea cups refilled about 5 times. Empty plates disappeared very quickly.
No complaints about any of the sushi or buffet items. The latter only included about a dozen different things, but more than enough to meet our needs. Had about 4 platefuls myself just to be sure. Really loved the chicken wings.
If you have a sweet tooth, don't miss the freezer near the wall to the left of the of the buffet counter. Is stocked with Hershey's ice cream.

1  Thank airpizz6

Reviewed 13 January 2013

This is one of my favorite sushi places. They have a REAL sushi buffet (for my husband and kids). I prefer the sashimi and ate it the entire time I was pregnant with my now 5 yr old daughter. The value is great. When my husband ordered carry out the only thing he ever had to say was "this is Scott" and they knew our order. This place is AWESOME!

Reviewed 16 October 2012

This has become my go-to lunch spot. The all you can eat sushi and Japanese food is a great deal, includes soup...and you won't leave hungry or dissatisfied.
They change the sushi selection from day to day and include a variety of Japanese dishes as well.
The staff is very attentive and your glass will not be empty.

Reviewed 14 February 2011

I enjoyed this restaurant, although I would say that if you're looking for an intimate environment, this isn't it. It has more of a cafeteria quality to it.

I liked the service. The sushi chef was attentive, as was the waitress. The sushi plate was well presented, and the fish was of good quality. I especially liked the eel and the whitetail.

Is this the best sushi I've had? No. But it is a fine restaurant and worth a visit if you're looking for Japanese.

1  Thank pascal482
Reviewed 7 August 2010

I am saddened that someone would have ever had a bad experience at this restaurant. That doesn't sound like MIsako's at all, and I am pretty sure you had the wrong restaurant.

This place is always clean, and always friendly when you go. I have been going here for years. Delicious. Absolutely delicious. Been going and will continue to go for many more years.

2  Thank Fyzidrank