“Good presentation, decent sushi, attentive staff” 3 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: North Central
Acton, Massachusetts
“Good presentation, decent sushi, attentive staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2011

I enjoyed this restaurant, although I would say that if you're looking for an intimate environment, this isn't it. It has more of a cafeteria quality to it.

I liked the service. The sushi chef was attentive, as was the waitress. The sushi plate was well presented, and the fish was of good quality. I especially liked the eel and the whitetail.

Is this the best sushi I've had? No. But it is a fine restaurant and worth a visit if you're looking for Japanese.

• Visited February 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank pascal482

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2010

I am saddened that someone would have ever had a bad experience at this restaurant. That doesn't sound like MIsako's at all, and I am pretty sure you had the wrong restaurant.

This place is always clean, and always friendly when you go. I have been going here for years. Delicious. Absolutely delicious. Been going and will continue to go for many more years.

2 Thank Fyzidrank
Roanoke, VA
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2010

My boyfriend and I made a late night run for sushi and came across Misako in our GPS system. Getting there we found it was 30 minutes to closing time, but still they were happy to see us and gave us great service!

I had their Yakimeishi while my boyfriend ordered some California rolls and spicy shrimp rolls.

All in all this place is wonderful!

2 Thank JirachiStar
Blacksburg, Virginia
“We stopped by for a late night sushi run...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2010

We stopped by for a late night sushi run. The staff was very nice even within 30 minutes of closing time. We ordered a couple of maki rolls and some yashimi. Everyhing was excellent! Will definitely come back if we are in the area again!

2 Thank timironi
Virginia Beach
“Unexpectedly great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2010

My husband and I were driving pass by Misako Sushi bar because we wanted to have some Thai food next door. The $13 Misako sushi buffet changed our mind a big time. I was so hungry so I walked in and asked about this promotion if it's available. (even I saw the sign right in front of restaurant that shown this promotion available only on Monday, Wednesday, and another day that I couldn't remember)

So they said yes, we went in, the waiter hand in buffet menu..not many items as I expect but it wasn't bad at all. We start from wings, fried rice, volcano role, salmon sushi, salad, Miso soup and so on.

Every single piece of sushi was made right at the moment that I ordered. So it's fresh-made as same as wings and fried rice. Plus, fried rice came in very generous portion. two of us couldn't even finish it.

We love volcano so much. We ordered it three times. I really like the fact that it was made-to-order.

Highly recommended!! very worth trying!!

4 Thank SkySBell