“Thank You DDD”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Okay, so I saw this place on Diners Drive-Ins and Dives and decided I had to give it a try. I live less than an hour away (and I go to the gym less than 15 mins from here).

I was blown away. The food here is outstanding, to say the least. However, the bakery is OUT OF THIS WORLD.

I was hooked at first bite. I visited this restaurant every Monday (my day off) until I moved away from the area. I sampled several items from the menu, all of which were absolutely delicious... but the REAL reason I kept returning was to stock up on the home made confections. There are a plethora of divine creations to choose from, each as mouth-watering as the next.

These two ladies (mother and daughter) are world class bakers. The ingredients in their authentic Italian deserts are all imported and stand head and shoulders above anything else around. I could not begin to describe the array of choices and flavors that abound.

This little gem is hidden away in a plaza on the outskirts of Virginia Beach, WELL worth the drive. You'll be going back again and again once you find it.

BRAVO

Reviewed 2 January 2014

My husband and I had lunch there on New Year's Eve. The staff was helpful and friendly. The food was delicious.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

A trip to Va. Beach would not be complete without going to Rigolette's. They have the best cookies, pasteries, and cakes. Friendly staff.
We got stuffed meatballs to go, for a ready made meal when we got home. I would rate a "B", pretty good, but not great.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Have gone there many times for the pastry goods, so was hoping for a really great meal. Ordered the Calamari for an appetizer, and you would be happy if it came out quickly but not in five minutes. That tells you its not fresh and I would like fresh food, not food that has been sitting around. The dinner was ok, I ordered the Spinach Ravioli. Frozen spinach and frozen ravioli to be honest I could have done this meal at home. I thought being the pastry goods have been A+ the dinner would have been fresh and Italian Homemade too. So I was disappointed I had really thought I would be getting a little bit more from this Restaurant. Wont have dinner there anymore, they should stick to pastry.

3  Thank Barbara C
Reviewed 29 September 2013

My wife and I went for dinner with some friends and loved the place. The food was awesome and our waiterss Brenda was great.We had the chocolate eclair for dessert and were able to share it between the six of us. Me and my wife will definitely be going back because we truly found a little piece of Italy right here in Virginia Beach.

1  Thank 834jsillars