“Great food - Good Price” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of No Frill Bar & Grill

No Frill Bar & Grill
Ranked #31 of 1,405 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Monroe, New Jersey
“Great food - Good Price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

We went here for lunch and the food was delicious and they catered to our son's food allergies. Very friendly, good service and the food portions were huge and good. We had burgers, sandwiches, and seafood. All were good.

Visited August 2014

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“great salads, spacious booths, terrific service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Go there on every trip to Virginia Beach because the salads are delicious, gigantic (they have takeaway boxes ready for you) and the staff is helpful, Not on the beach but easy to get to by car and it never has a long wait for a table.

Hampton, Virginia
“No Frills Grill has lots of frills”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

I expected something along the line of a road side diner, especially considering the scalloped aluminum siding and the row of train car type windows, but the inside said more than casual, which I was not dressed for. Still service was fast, the food was very good and more than plentiful. I ordered their pulled pork bbq and got a piled high bun, decent slaw on top, and a side order of potato salad very close to red potato and sour cream salad. All in all quite nice, but a place I'd not want to eat at after an early afternoon of geocaching. I did see kids there and wondered how they would eat 1/4 of what was served.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
VIRGINIA
“Many choices, large portions = great lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

This place is hoppin' at lunch time, but we had no trouble getting seated as soon as we arrived. No Frills Grill is located on Laskin Road on Hilltop Shopping Center, so don't look for it near the beach...by car, it would be a 10 minute drive. We stopped for lunch before grocery shopping, on the recommendation of a friend. The meatloaf entree was the size of a small brick. Salads are heaping large plates. Since we shop in this area, I know we'll back back again. This is the place to take a family on a budget.

Visited August 2014
Cicero, New York
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

We didn't have anywhere to go for dinner then we saw No Frill. We decided to get takeout for the family. I got the BBQ pulled pork sandwich, it was delicious except I'm not a fan of coleslaw and I didn't know they would put it on the sandwich but I was able to kind of scrape it off. This was probaby oneof the best meals I've had in a restarant. My mom got a chicken dish, I wish I could remember the name of it but she said it was very good. I tasted a bite of it myself and it was. If we go back to Virgina Beach i would definetly go back here

• 3 of 5 bubbles