“Love this place”

Ranked #32 of 1,443 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: For 40 years, TASTE has been the locals' favorite for lunch all day, featuring sandwiches with our famous house dressing. Pre-order boxed lunches or catering platters for your group events. We offer gourmet provisions, wine, craft beers, gelato, and Virginia peanuts. Our Pacific Avenue location also offers beer & wine by the glass to enjoy with your meal. Taste the good life!
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I have tried Taste restaurants in Virginia Beach and Norfolk. I really like both of them. The food is delicious, plus they sell various other wares (like Lilly Pulitzer cooler bags). The sandwiches are more expensive, but the quality makes up for it. Definitely recommend!

There are newer reviews for TASTE at Oceanfront

Reviewed 27 October 2013

A great little restaurant with an excellent deli offering and many unique and unusual sides. With the addition of wine and beer offerings and store-made desserts Taste Unlimited is a place I'll return to for lunch on my next visit to Virginia Beach.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

You can choose from specialty sandwiches or put together your own with a large choice of breads, meats, cheeses, veggies, and dressings. They also sell several special items, such as pimento cheese, a delicious surry ham cheese spread, Virginia country ham, nuts, chips, and pastries. You can order 1/2 sandwiches, which was plenty for me. Quality is first class.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Great, fresh choices...unique and tasty lunch! First time eating there and I will definitely go back!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

We loved the different sandwich options. Very unique and all very tasty. The only think I didn't care for is that your sandwich could be a totally different size from day to day when you only order a half. Our first day the half was more than enough, the next day we all were left wanting a little more. I loved browsing through the store while my order was being filled.