“My favorite Lunch in Va Beach”

TASTE at Oceanfront
Ranked #35 of 1,452 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: For 40 years, TASTE has been the locals' favorite for lunch all day, featuring sandwiches with our famous house dressing. Pre-order boxed lunches or catering platters for your group events. We offer gourmet provisions, wine, craft beers, gelato, and Virginia peanuts. Our Pacific Avenue location also offers beer & wine by the glass to enjoy with your meal. Taste the good life!
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

I've always had a great visit to Taste Unlimited. From the front door to the last bite it is quality all the way! The staff is very friendly and welcoming even at the height of lunch hour...they must love working there and it shows. The selection of sandwiches and sides is plentiful but not too much.

The selection of beverages is unique and special...all quality.

Get a homemade cookie to finish off your lunch.

You can't go wrong at Taste Unlimited!

1  Thank jasonparkhouse

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We wandered over to Taste Unlimited quite by accident. We were searching for an Ice cream shop near the Holiday Inn...

The food is excellent. The service is prompt and courteous! We let the time get away from us and realized they closed at 7 (we were still there til 730) but no one rushed us out or made us feel bad.

I would like to have several of their products shipped to me ;)

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Walking distance from our hotel at the beach - great place to grab lunch or something to bring to the beach. Delicious, like home made gourmet!

Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

My family of four and I eat here about every other month because the sandwiches are well put together and use high quality meats and bread. The down side is that if we get two sandwiches, two bags of chips and two can sodas the total is usually $30-$40. That is just hard to justify meat, cheese and bread, even if they are tasty. The sandwiches are too small for $10. But that's why we only go a couple times a year. I would go every other week if the sandwiches were twice the size or half the price.

2  Thank Ctrombley
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We popped in here for a swift lunch. I had a portabello mushroom sandwich and a Smartmouth citrus pale ale. Then another one. Then we bought lots of stuff in the deli, including dinner. Oh, and a growler of the ale. Really very good value, and excellent service (thanks Larry). Hoping that they'll open a site in the DC area - Alexandria or Arlington would be good!

1  Thank Davju