Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach/Norfolk Airport
Ranked #16 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
raleigh, United States
“weekend excursion”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Excellent hotel - clean, great value,staff was helpful and friendly, excellent service, management is friendly and it trickles down to the staff,and the breakfast buffet needs improvement. I would definitely stay at this location again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank Laura G
Homewood_VB, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach/Norfolk Airport, responded to this review, 10 September 2014
Greeting Valued Guest:

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our team always looks forward to the opportunity to make every stay a pleasant one. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and be certain that we will share your wonderful remarks with the rest of our team. Once again our sincere thanks and hope to see you again soon if ever back in the Virginia Beach area!

Sandi Stowers - Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Polish first
Waynesboro, United States
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This was the first time I have ever stayed here and was very pleased with all aspects. Never even had to adjust the room climate. The bed was so comfortable I sleep all night, which I seldom do during the first night of a stay. Looking forward to the next time I am in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Arthur T
Greetings Arthur:

Thank you so very much for your outstanding review. We always pride ourselves on going over and above to make our guest feel as if they are at home. Thank you so very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to write such a lovely review. We look forward to seeing you in the near future and will keep your room set aside for you!

Pittsburgh, United States
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Amentities are OK and some of the staff were very nice and helpful. But this is only good for a quick overnight stay on your way to somewhere else. Location is close to I-64 and I-264 close to Virginia Beach.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Gerard R
Greetings!

Thank you for taking time to write a review of your stay with us to share with the readers of TripAdvisor. We appreciate you taking time to tell the travelers about our hotel. We hope to see you again in the future.

Sandi Stowers
Director of Sales
Fort Wayne, United States
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I booked the reservation so that I could attend my niece graduation. The hotel overall was great, however I thought that since I did not arrive until 1:30 am on 6/14/14 that they would prorate my fee. I was charged the the entire day of 6/13/14.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Homewood_VB, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Virginia Beach/Norfolk Airport, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Greetings KarenE:

Thank you for taking time to review our property. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Being that we held the room all day for you prior to your arrival we are unable to prorate rooms. I'm happy that you did enjoy everything at the hotel and if your needs call for our area again, we look forward to hosting you. Again, thank you for your kind reveiw.

Willingboro, United States
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The man during the day was very cold and disconnected from the residents at the hotel. I was unable to connect my tablet to the TV to watch movies and the DVD player was old. Upgrade your DVD players to Blu ray/HDMI and ensure that tablets and game devices can connect to the TV. I had a lot of problems using the internet with my tablet and cell phone. Ensure that the beds are made when residents return from their activities and outings.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Chris W
Derar Valued Guest

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We are very sorry you were unhappy with your overall stay. We appreciate your feedback, and will keep your comments in mind while we work to improve our guest experience. Again, we apologize for for all of the inconveniences. If you would like to discuss your issues further, please feel free to call the hotel and speak with me. Again, thank you for your feedback, we do appreciate your buisness and hope we can win you over again on your next stay.

Clendenin, West Virginia
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Great hotel that is centrally located to so many activities. One of the friendliest hotel staffs I have been around in a very long time. Rooms and dining areas were always very clean. Stayed on fifth floor and never smelled smoke and as a recent non smoker I find I am more sensitive to it. Would recommend this hotel to families or business travelers.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank twinmom716
Dear Twinmom716:

Dear Troy H:

Thank you so very much for your outstanding review. We always pride ourselves on going over and above to make our guest feel as if they are at home. I'm thrilled to hear that our staff made you feel just that, at home. Thank you so very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to write such a lovely review. We look forward to seeing you in the near future and will keep your room set aside for you!

California
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here before flying our of Norfolk. Nice place, very clean, front desk was great, near quite a few good places to eat. Breakfast was kind of plain but the area was kept very clean, something you don't see always at free breakfast type hotels. Best part- one of our party had to leave for an early flight before their shuttle was running. What did they do? They called him a cab and paid for it! That's why this is an excellent rating. We'll be back.

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Triciammh
Dear Triciammh:

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our team always looks forward to the opportunity to make every stay a pleasant one, I was thrilled to read we exceed your expectations when it came time for a ride to the airport. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and to share your review with the readers of TripAdvisor. Once again our sincere thanks and hope to see you again soon if ever back in the Virginia Beach area!