“So rested after a lovely stay at Warm Springs Inn”
Review of Warm Springs Inn

Warm Springs Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Warm Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 October 2013

My mother and I took a getaway night in the mountains and the Warm Springs Inn was perfect for a restful stay. The room was comfortable and quiet and the beautiful grounds were welcoming with flowers, hammock, and tables for tea. Porch rockers and breakfast were highlights and of course, the Jefferson Pools. We would stay again! Friendly and helpful staff in this family-owned inn.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank AllPackedLetsGo

Reviewed 13 October 2013

This place is not your typical modern hotel, its full of mountain charm. Its a very quaint hotel and restaurant. Owners and staff are very friendly and rooms are very affordable. We slept very soundly and really enjoyed our time here.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dave E
Reviewed 6 October 2013

The owners Peter and Trish have a great place here. Was staying here from July to August 2013. it could not of been any better. forget the rest this is the best in Warm Springs. will be staying there every chance I get. Great job Peter and Trish

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank bruceh671
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We chose this inn to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary because of location - directly across from the Jefferson Pool because it is so much more convenient to walk across in street clothes than to arrive by motorcycle and have to take off all our riding gear and then put wet heads in the helmets when we are done soaking. That being said, we arrived late on Friday and chose to eat at the Inn, again for convenience, but what good fortune that was. The presentation was beautiful and the food was wonderful. It was so wonderful that we planned to eat there Saturday night so we could try different entrees. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. It didn't hurt that the rates here are modest too. The ambiance of the rocking chairs on the porches, nice flower beds, and I even had a brief nap in a hammock on the grounds. Everything was just so inviting. The final plus was that I left something behind, and staff already had the box addressed to return it when we called! That is service! This isn't the Homestead, nothing fussy here, and the buildings are old, but it is clean and comfortable. We visited with some of the other guests on the porch and while waiting to be seated for dinner, which is something we seldom do in a hotel, but this felt like home! I expect that we will be returning in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wings1047
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I played in a Golf Channel major tournament at The Homestead about 6 minutes south of this inn. As wonderful as the Homestead is, I simply did not want to pay the 230 plus resort fee and 29 dollar breakfast charges.

I discovered this inn on the Internet and booked 3 nights at under $100 a night with no extra charges! The owners, Peter and Tricia, welcomed me and helped me into my lovely room.

My experience was 5 Starr! The room, bed, linens etc were all top flight.

And the food at the restaurant was fabulous and very reasonable. My friends and playing partners staying at the resort were grumbling about all the extra charges and envious of my simpler but authentic and wonderful experience.

An extra was the Jefferson springs right across the street and the galleries in warm springs along with the classical music down the road.

Next year my golfing buddies and I will be booking here.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Sam S
Reviewed 2 August 2013

This was our 4th trip to the Warm Springs Inn and each time the new owners have made improvements. The rooms are very nice and bed's extremely comfortable. Hands down
the best place to stay in Warms Springs for the money.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Harriet A
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Came up to the mountain for something wonderful, considered the Homestead and should have stayed there. Put in a smelly buidling in the back of the property with filthy blinds and a few cobwebs. Beds were very bouncy so did not sleep well. TV was not programmed so I spent 1 hour trying to get that to work. Management should have seen to that beforehand. Hated the transome in the bath room and the awful lighting. No attention to detail at all. Will never stay here again. Sofa in room had no light beside it, so could not read well there. On the second morning, after having swollen eyes due to the musty smell and dust, I left as soon as I woke up, went down to a convenience store to get something to eat and got out of there. The rest of my trip was delightful since I stayed out of the room!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Susan B

Been to Warm Springs Inn? Share your experiences!