“Fantastic Massage”
Review of Warm Spirit Spa

Warm Spirit Spa
Reviewed 28 May 2014

One of the best massages I've ever gotten. Annette was fantastic. After three days of backpacking, so knew exactly what to do to unravel the knots in my shoulders and lower back. My husband had Linda and was equally happy.

There are newer reviews for Warm Spirit Spa

Reviewed 6 May 2014

What else can be said, the 2 hour Combo facial and message was out of this world Thanks Linda. I'm still feeling the benefits from the visit and will definitely be back this was the best Anniversary gift my husband could have given me. Thanks Again and God Bless what a beautiful area to be in. Pay Attention Husbands and Boyfriends!!!!!!!!! Martha Beckett

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I'm a certified massage-a-holic. I get massages almost every week. I try to find the best spa in every new town I visit; I own a yearly membership to a spa in my hometown; and I still buy every Groupon I can to try new places. I spend several weekends a year at our cabin which is close to Warm Springs, and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to go to Warm Spirit. These ladies are the best trained you will find. Hard to believe that the very best massages I have every had are in this tiny little place, but it's true! DO NOT spend twice as much to go to the Homestead and get a sub par experience. Both Annette and Linda are wonderful, and you will be so happy you went.

5  Thank deer8888
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I love this place! Linda and Annette are wonderful and very knowledgable. I look forward to each visit. The spa is a gift to the mind, soul, and body. Love it!!!

Reviewed 29 November 2013

I started going to Warm Spirit Spa almost 8 years ago when I was in high school playing multiple sports, and combating chronic abdominal pain and perpetual tension headaches. I first went in an effort to find a pain management alternative to pain medication and was sold after my first massage. They pay so much attention to each client's individual needs that you can't help but leave there feeling like a new person. No doctor I had seen approached my circumstances with the concern, attentiveness, and resolve as the massage therapists here.

I have stopped needing the pain management but have continued to come to Warm Spirit Spa for total body wellness and will continue to do so - putting to practice many of the relaxation techniques they integrate into each appointment. I just moved to California, but Warm Spirit Spa will remain at the top of my hit list when I travel back East!

1  Thank Laura S