“Service - HA! Food, MMM!”
Review of Joe's & Vinnie's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Joe's & Vinnie's
Ranked #37 of 89 Restaurants in Warrenton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Service - HA! Food, MMM!”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Let's get one thing straight... the dude who runs this place, Vinnie, can be a real a jerk. I used to go to Joe's weekly, and I've seen him literally rip people apart for any number of things. But dude knows how to make a mean pizza pie and a pretty crucial sub. The point is, you don't go to Joe's for the atmosphere (unless you like hearing a screaming Italian guy); you go for the food. Or, you do what most seem to, and get it to go.

Visited March 2013

Warrenton, Virginia
“Don't waste your time!!!!”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

This place had some decent pizza but that's it. And I mean it. The guy that runs this place is not a nice person (I had other words to describe him but trip advisor wouldn't let me use them). He doesn't give a rats behind about anything at all. In addition this place is so dirty and disgusting inside I am surprised the health department lets them stay in business.

This guy is the real life soup (you know what) from seinfield. Several times I've called and asked for either pick up or delivery. Some times I'm told by this guy that he doesn't deliver to my house even though they have before. When confronted with that he says " we'll we don't deliver to that area today ".

In addition he has asked what kind of salad dressing I wanted and then when I ask what kinds they have his reply was " Italian that's it ". If that's all they have then why ask???

The last time I went in to pick up food I was appalled at the condition of the restaurant. It was so dirty and disgusting I left with out getting my food and went somewhere else. Bottom line this place is a joke as is the owner. Don't waste your time with this place.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Brine6415
Marshall, Virginia
“Pizza is OK”
Reviewed 20 September 2012

There aren't a lot of options for good pizza in Warrenton....I would definitely choose this over Pizza Hut, but it's not great. I'm used to Pomodoro's in Fairfax which has EXCELLENT pizza. The crust seemed a little undercooked and the spinach on our pizza was wilted and tasted a little old.

Visited August 2012
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Hit or Miss service and average food”
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Have been here a few times and the pizza is pretty good but subs not so good. Last week it took them 45 min to make one sub for me and it was not worth the wait.
Vinnie is kind of an angry dude, he is always yelling at his wife or an employee. He is kind of fun to watch though.

• Visited July 2012
Virginia
“Local pizza place”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Okay pizza and food. It is an already place to get take out but nothing special. I do order from here on a regular basis because of proximity.

Visited December 2011