“In Town for the Fauquier County Fair”

Hampton Inn Warrenton
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Warrenton
Reviewed 27 July 2014

My Wife, Granddaughter, and I were in Warrenton for the Fauquier Co Fair. I represent the company that booked Darryl Worley at the fair. For our needs, this hotel is very convenient. We have stayed here several times and it has always been clean and the staff has been friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay here again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 July 2014

The staff was accommodating, the breakfast yummy and plentiful and the pool was wonderful for the kids. The room was very clean and comfortable.. Loved the linens. We were able to invite my sons cousins to hang out with us in the lobby and pool area. We also took pizza to the pool area and were able to enjoy a lovely evening with the kids swimming and adults visiting.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2014

The staff is very helpful.The rooms and breakfast are an excellent bargain.
I have stayed there before yet not for a few years.I will gladly stay there again.
The hotel lobby and breakfast area are very nicely done

Room Tip: If travelling alone one may request one bed,either queen or king. There are 4 floors.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2014

After a long drive, this Hampton provided a genuinely pleasant, comfortable, and restful overnight stay for me and my wife. While the hotel is conveniently located to major highways, it is just far enough away that we were not aware of major traffic. Although we were on vacation, I was able to get some work done using the free wi-fi. The complimentary breakfast the next morning had both hot and cold offerings, in a typical hotel buffet style.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed in July for a weekend due to a wedding in town. The troop was traveling from PA and knew we were getting in extremely early, way before check in time. I called and talked to someone about early check in and they said they did have rooms but would be the ones closest to the elevator and ice machines. Luckily when we did finally arrive they took all 4 of our reservations and everyone was settled in in enough time to grab lunch. The hotel is very easy to find from the highway. There is a Sheetz and other restaurants very close by, same with old town Warrenton. Overall good first impression. Im not sure why the picture shows Motel 6. Definitely a Hampton Inn. The hotel was very modern, clean and staff was helpful. There were two wedding groups in town this weekend and it seems they handled it well. The pool was super nice and warm. Rooms were updated, bathrooms big, shower was very nice and rugs clean. The only odd thing was that the coffee maker was in the bathroom but i know space is limited and i dont drink coffee so it didnt bother me. Another plus was that the bed and towels didnt wreak like bleach, they judt smelled good and fresh. The breakfast was good too complete with a make your own waffle station.

It was definitely worth it and if i find myself back i Warrenton, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel on a business trip. The room was clean and spacious. The bed was so comfortable it made it pleasant to be away from home. Even though the outskirts of Warrenton are quite rural, the hotel was near plenty of shops and nice restaurants. There was complimentary breakfast provided and the food was pretty good, especially the fresh fruit. It was a great start before a full day of meetings. Next time I have a meeting in this area I will definitely stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Rooms are very comfortable and super clean. Indoor pool is very very nice. And there is a good selection at the complimentary breakfast. Bigger size refrigerator and excellent AC made my stay convenient and comfortable. Everything was spotless and very well maintained.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warrenton
11 mi away
Hampton Inn Gainesville-Haymarket
Poplar Springs Inn & Spa
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn Warrenton? Share your experiences!