“DISQUSTING,CREEPY,BUGGY.STICKY ETC.”

Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Warrenton
MURRELLS INLET
“DISQUSTING,CREEPY,BUGGY.STICKY ETC.”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I have been in many hotels and motels and this one topped them all. dirty,smelly , sliding glass doors ,broke with thin metal bar holding doors shut.I would of left but I booked through Kayak and new they would not give money back .I left as soon as I could get my stuff together .I left feeling buggy an could not wait to get home to take a good hot shower.Oh and by the way they cather to construction workers.

Room Tip: Do not go there!Thats my tip.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Sharon R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I had a horrible experience at this hotel. I booked my room on Kayak.com and because I got a discounted rate they wouldn't let me change to a two double bed room instead of the queen room that I booked. I asked for a cot and they said no because they are for construction workers only. The halls smelled like urine. My husband came out of the room on the morn

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Prettyeyz

Travellers are raving about these Warrenton hotels

Ephrata, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I needed to stay in this town, but my budget was so limited. Based on the poor reviews of this hotel, I was afraid to stay here. When I kept hitting dead ends with finding a better deal elsewhere, I ended up braving it and booked my stay at this hotel. I am so glad I did. I had a great experience at this hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My room was clean and tidy. The fridge and air conditioning worked fantastic. It was a very good value for the price.
These are not complaints, just further information for future travelers:
1. There is no elevator. The non-smoking rooms are upstairs.
2. There is no air conditioning in the hallways.
3. The office is not attached to the hotel. Breakfast is in the office.
4. The restaurant "Fosters" is not attached to the hotel or the office, but on the property.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Payson, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2013

No problems or complaints at all. Very nice staff, room was clean and the furnishings were comfortable. Good location with Wawa right across the street. Continental breakfast was appreciated and all the staff was very friendly. All the doorways in the room could accommodate a wheelchair or walker even though it was not a handicap specific room, which was a huge plus for us. We would not hesitate to stay here if we are in the area again.

Room Tip: If you like to sit outside, make sure to get a room with patio/balcony.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Hillsborough
Reviewed 29 May 2013

The staff was extremely curteous and helpful. The manager greeted me and chatted with me and everybody went above and beyond to make my stay exceptional. Thank you.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenton
Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton
WoodSpring Suites Gainesville
WoodSpring Suites Gainesville
#2 of 3 in Gainesville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas

Been to Howard Johnson Inn - Warrenton? Share your experiences!