“Very Disturbing”

Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Warrenton
Arlington
“Very Disturbing”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I stayed Thursday and Friday nights. I was involved in a competion in Remington and this hotel was recommended. I left Friday morning at 8 a.m. I came back at 6:30 p.m. and my room had not been touched. No made bed. No new towels, soap, etc. Wheln I talked with Joseph he waid the cleaning people3 saud they knocled on my door at 9 a.m. and I told them to go away. A total lie! Then he said the cleaning person said I left a Do Not Disturb sign on my door. There was no such sign in my room to use.

I need an adjustment of the charges and am outraged that the cleaning staff lied.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Oak Island, North Carolina
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I stayed one night at this hotel because Warrenton was halfway home and I needed a hotel that accepted pets. Even my small dog was ill at ease here! He sniffed everything, especially the carpets in the hallways. I never took my shoes off in the room except to get in the shower. While the carpet was dirty, the bathroom floor (and the whole bathroom for that matter) appeared clean. Everything appeared sticky and unclean and old.

The sheets on the bed were the worst......full of burn holes! I wanted a non-smoking room. This hotel puts the upper floor as non-smoking so you have to walk thru the lower level smoking area to get upstairs. How stupid is that!

My dog and I were up most of the night. It was a noisy, scary place and I would never stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo

Travellers are raving about these Warrenton hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenton
Baymont Inn & Suites Warrenton
WoodSpring Suites Gainesville
WoodSpring Suites Gainesville
#2 of 3 in Gainesville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas

Been to Howard Johnson Inn - Warrenton? Share your experiences!