“Home, (not so) sweet home”

Howard Johnson Inn - Warrenton
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Warrenton
Last in line
“Home, (not so) sweet home”
Reviewed 1 July 2007

I don’t know what these other guys are carping about. What with the stained carpets, peeling paint and battered furniture, I felt right at home, at least home as I knew it in my college frat house. If there’d been a half naked Freshman chick passed out drunk in the lobby, I’d have sworn I’d been teleported back to Whatsamatta U. In fact, when I decide to hold my next kegger, I think I’ve found the perfect place to host it.

Stayed July 2007

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 25 June 2007

Went on a group outing with co-workers to Old Rag and, because the Hampton Inn was closed for renovations, we stayed here sight unseen. I love inexpensive hotels but this is truly the worst place I've ever stayed. Had I arrived early enough to cancel my reservation and go elsewhere, I would have. Carpets were dirty, linens were way too worn, room was dusty and smelled like an exterminator just left. On the upside, the staff was incredibly polite. Someone just needs to upgrade the rooms significantly and do a much better job of cleaning.

Stayed June 2007

Travellers are raving about these Warrenton hotels

Pennsylvania
Reviewed 10 October 2006

The hotel room was absolutely filthy. The room looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a month or longer.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — I've never seen such a dirty hotel room - the floor was disgusting.
  • Tips/Secrets — Do not stay here - it's really gross.
  • Stayed September 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
1 Thank WonderWoman16
hojowarrenton, General manager at Howard Johnson Inn - Warrenton, responded to this review, 5 December 2006
Rooms are all upgraded and clean. Please come experience for yourself and enjoy our accomodations and friendly customer service.
Reviewed 11 March 2006

Abslutley filthy. Walked into our room and checked out.

It was a dump to and on a busy rood.

• Stayed March 2006
2 Thank bob2k2
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warrenton
WoodSpring Suites Gainesville
#2 of 2 in Gainesville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Hampton Inn Gainesville-Haymarket

Been to Howard Johnson Inn - Warrenton? Share your experiences!