“Lovely place”
Review of Red Truck Bakery

Red Truck Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Warrenton
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

As a local I like to support our local businesses. Brian took a huge leap of faith, quitting a great job and believing in this bakery. I still like the granola, focaccia and breads. Love the coffee. I'm not sure why some folks find the staff snobby - I've always gotten a smile, and a hug if Brian is there. PS I go away for months in a row, new staff may be hired and not recognize me. But I always get a smile. Remember that this is Fauquier County, and effusive display of emotion is highly discouraged!

Reviewed 19 July 2013

We found this awesome place in a review and were happy we stopped. It is across from a town park so there were benches to sit on to eat the fabulous take out food. (They also had tables inside too.) Great treats but also wonderful sandwiches. We had the "beet loaf" and it was like nothing I have ever had!!! Great vegetarian choice. The cookies were great, there was a small bathroom and the gals who worked there were helpful, fun and friendly! I would go back. It was great to have such a nice stop on an already awesome trip!

Reviewed 9 July 2013

And the reviews were correct! $3 for a little, dry cookie painted like a truck...crazy! The cookie had a good flavor, but the price is outrageous. I also picked up a chicken salad sandwich for lunch. Loved the chicken salad, but the bread was on the dry side. Just ok, would not come here again because the prices are too high for the quality and quantity.

2  Thank NCYankeeSusie
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I had to do an errand at the Land Office Court Building which is just down the street so thought I would stop by for something to go. Got a Sour Cream Coffee Cake and a Red Truck Cookie ($2.95 or something like that for the cookie). Yes, the cookie is decoratorated like a red truck with frosting but I thought it tasted average. Not a $2 plus cookie. The coffee cake is rather dry when we tried it the next morning. Expected better for $18. Wegmans' bakery makes better cookies and coffee cake and a lot cheaper in price.

6  Thank kes1639
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Drove out to Red Truck Bakery after reading great reviews and hearing it's the best granola on the East Coast. The chicken salad was delicious. I enjoyed the granola but I'm not sure it's the best ever. Prices are high, particularly for the area. I'd like to go back and try more baked goods.