“Saturday Mornings at RTB” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Warrenton, Virginia
“Saturday Mornings at RTB”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

My wife and I visit The Red Truck Bakery almost every Saturday morning to meet with friends over the communal table and revisit the weeks events and what is being planned in the future. The coffee is outstanding and the breakfast sweets are to die for.

Warrenton, VA
“a promise fulfilled”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

My daughter did me a great favor, so I took her to Red Truck for lunch. We were both delighted with their renowned coffee and our sandwiches on outstanding bread. Hers was chicken salad, mine the beet loaf-goat cheese on a salty roll. On another occasion I got a spinach-feta pastry and a tomato-olive one for eating at home.
Let me see, shall I go again tomorrow?

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Well worth the drive out of DC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

We have been enjoying Red Truck for several years--the creative, delicious sandwiches, rich soup, and the godly cookies. I like to get provisions there, then enjoy the beautiful nearby roads that can take you to Civil War sites and to Shenandoah. It is always a treat.

Try the beet loaf and goat cheese sandwich. The sandwiches disappear early from the refrigerator!

Vermont
“Nice!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

I recently stopped in with a friend for morning coffee and a snack. The pastries and coffee are very good. I bought an apple croissant to bring home to my husband, which is enjoyed. I also had to buy him one of the little "Red Truck" cookies, just because they were so darn cute!

Visited November 2013
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Nice baked goods...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

We've been hearing how great this place was and wanted to see for ourselves, so we stopped in this past weekend. They have a nice selection of baked goods. They have signs advising that their pumpkin pie was rated the best by Washingtonian Magazine. I would suspect they would offer a sample of it, but didn't see any readily available, although we saw plenty of pie and notices of this rating.

Found a muffin that sounded interesting, the pear ginger muffin and wanted to try a sample before buying some. The girl appeared apprehensive in getting us a sample, I guess we're not to try them before buying, unlike Great Harvest down the street. But she did get me a small sample and I bought a couple. The sample definitely was not enough to get a good idea of the flavor and I'm glad I looked past it and bought the muffins anyways, because they were AMAZING!

The only suggestion I would have it that they need to offer samples to help people decide what to buy.

Would we come back - most definitely! The baked goods come highly recommended! Also got several pieces of coffee cake and that too was amazing!

• Visited November 2013